Online crypto gambling keeps rising in popularity due to the ease and speed of financial transactions. Naturally, bingo fans are also looking to enjoy this swiftness in transactions while gambling. This has led to the evolution of Bitcoin Bingo.
Get ready to immerse yourself in an exciting world where bingo gaming meets cryptocurrencies. If you’ve been looking for how to play bingo games with cryptocurrencies, this guide has been written for you. Whether you’re a newbie or an expert player, we’ve tailored this guide to provide all the necessary information you need to enjoy online Bitcoin Bingo.
Read on to understand what Crypto Bingo is, the types available, and the benefits of playing. We have also provided a review of the best Bitcoin Bingo sites and tips to maximize your earnings.
As the name suggests, online crypto bingo games are simply regular bingo games played with the use of cryptocurrencies. Bingo games have been around for several decades and have evolved into multiple variations online. The game simply requires you to match numbers on a card you purchased.
When you play online bingo, you purchase virtual cards which will contain numbers to be matched with other numbers generated on the screen. Like traditional bingo, you have to match patterns, depending on the specific type. At popular crypto casinos, you can play different versions of the game, buying cards with Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
With the various casinos online, it could be difficult to find one to enjoy Bitcoin Bingo. Hence, our expert team has researched and identified the best online crypto bingo sites available right now. Rest assured that the sites we’ve reviewed below feature the best online bingo games and offer top-notch gambling services.
BC.Game is a crypto casino and sportsbook with a vast collection of 4600+ games. The lobby is equipped with 40+ bingo titles of various themes from top-notch providers like Play’N GO, Belatra, Jili, and Caleta. Examples include Bingo Soccer, Rainforest Magic Bingo, Just a Bingo, Viking Runecraft Bingo, Boto Bingo, Circus Bingo, and Atlantis Bingo.
The casino offers you a safe and mobile-friendly platform to enjoy its various titles. You can grab a welcome package of 220,000 USDT as a new user on the site. More than 15 cryptocurrencies are available for payment. Fiat payment options like Visa and GPay are also supported.
Fairspin is an online crypto sportsbook and casino with an attractive gaming selection of more than 6500 titles. It features 50 thrilling bingo games, from developers such as Microgaming, Belatra, G.Games, Spinmatic, Play’N GO, Wazdan, and Caleta.
The selection contains a fine blend of bingo titles of various kinds and different themes. Some of the popular titles are Viking Runecraft Bingo, Break da Bank Again Video Bingo, Just A Bingo, Bingo Soccer, Bingote, and Atlantis Bingo.
At Fairspin, you can enjoy playing bingo with your mobile or PC without having to download any app. The crypto casino accepts payments in more than 15 cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currencies. It offers you a 4-tiered welcome deposit package with free spins.
Loaded with more than 6,000 games, TrustDice is an excellent gambling platform for bingo lovers. It offers close to 20 bingo titles from developers like Belatra, Play’N Go, Evoplay, Wazdan, and Quickfire.
Its bingo selection consists of titles inspired by popular slot games, such as Break da Bank Again Video Bingo, Thunderstruck II Video Bingo, Viking Runecraft Bingo, and Immortal Romance Bingo. Other titles include Extra Bingo, Bingo Soccer, and Bingote.
TrustDice welcomes its new players with a 3BTC bonus on their first three deposits. Payments on the site are processed in both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. The site has a chatroom feature, where you can discuss with bingo lovers and other users on the site.
Bitcasino crypto casino and sportsbook welcomes you to its site with a 20% cashback up to 10,000 USDT offer. Its lobby is furnished with about 3000 casino games, including 35+ bingo titles.
The bingo selection on the site is primarily powered by Caleta but also features titles from Play’N GO, G.Games, and Wazdan. Some of the titles are Extra Bingo, Atlantis Bingo, Rainforest Magic Bingo, Sweet Alchemy Bingo, and Bingote.
The award-winning casino supports payments mainly through cryptocurrencies, with 7+ coins accepted. Fiats payments are also supported in a few currencies, depending on your region.
strong>mBit Casino offers a remarkable collection of more than 4000 casino games. While its bingo selection is not so large, it manages to offer a good variety and popular titles.
There are a total of 9 bingo games, including Viking Runecraft, Cleopatra’s Gems, Candy Dreams, Sweet Alchemy Bingo, and Rainforest Magic Bingo. The selection consists of mainly slot-themed titles, so slot lovers will have an amazing time matching numbers.
What’s more, you have an opportunity to grab up to 4mBTC and 300 free spins after signing up at the casino. Payments are accepted only via cryptocurrencies.
With over 3400 games on offer, Cryptoleo delights players with a 150% up to 3,000 USDT welcome bonus. The Bitcoin sportsbook and casino offers players over 3400 games of different kinds.
Additionally, it features 13 bingo titles, powered by Gamevy, Evoplay, Play’N Go, Belatra, and Wazdan. These titles include Just a Bingo, Viking Runecraft Bingo, Rainforest Magic Bingo, Extra Bingo, and Bingo Soccer.
Deposits and withdrawals at Cryptoleo are processed primarily through cryptocurrencies. Its Bitcoin Bingo app allows you to enjoy Bingo and other casino games on your Android or iOS devices seamlessly.
Rocketpot.io is an online crypto sportsbook and casino with 3200+ games, including 35+ bingo titles. Powered by Caleta, Play’N GO, and 5 others, its bingo selection is rich with different types and themes. Popular titles include Bingolicia, Rainforest Magic Bingo, Atlantis Bingo, Candy Dreams Bingo, Immortal Romance Bingo, and Senor Taco.
The signup package at Rocketpot.io is a 100% up to USD 10,000 bonus. Financial transactions are carried out through 10+ cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies via methods like Visa and Apple Pay.
Weiss is a crypto casino and sportsbook that offers players a decent selection of 3000+ games. The casino features 5 Bingo games, carefully selected from developers like Microgaming, Caleta, Evoplay, and Wazdan. These include Bingote, Break da Bank Again Video Bingo, Bingolaco, Candy Dreams Bingo, and Extra Bingo.
New players at Weiss are welcomed with match bonuses on their first four deposits. Additionally, you can earn special bingo tokens through the tokenized rakeback promo on the site. Payments are accepted via 15+ cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies.
Although designed for crash games, Crashino is the best crypto casino to enjoy a wide variety of online Bitcoin bingo games. Crashino offers a massive selection of 80+ bingo titles, powered by Caleta, Microgaming, Play’N GO, and 5+ others.
This casino allows you to explore lots of rich bingo themes such as nature, science, mythology, sports, fruits, history, and many others. Some of the titles include Bingoo, Cleopatra’s Gem Bingo, Roma Bingo, Mariachis Bingo, Dice Bingo, Cai Shen Bingo, and Circus Bingo.
At Crashino, users can register without providing personal information, allowing them to gamble anonymously. New users can receive up to 300 free spins on their first three deposits. While payments are accepted only via cryptocurrencies, you’ll have to choose a fiat currency to wager on games.
Winz.io is an excellent crypto sportsbook and casino that offers an extensive library of 5000+ games. It offers you 20 bingo titles, powered by Mascot, Quickfire, Play’N GO, and Belatra. The titles include Immortal Romance Video Bingo, Candy Dreams Bingo, Cleopatra’s Gems Bingo, Bingo 90, Bingo Soccer, and Thunderstruck II Bingo.
The casino caters to all kinds of players, whether you use crypto or fiat currencies. It supports 10+ cryptocurrencies and many traditional payment options like Skrill, Interac, and Visa. Additionally, Winz.io offers you an opportunity to spin and win a welcome package of either $5,000 or 200mBTC without wagering requirements.
If you’re still considering whether or not to play online bingo with Bitcoin, here are some reasons you should try it.
When playing bingo at cryptocurrency casinos, you enjoy speedy deposits and withdrawals. It takes only a few seconds to get money into your casino account and bet on your favorite bingo games. If you win and request a withdrawal, your winnings can get to your account within a few seconds.
Another benefit is that you get to keep your banking details private. Financial transactions are done from crypto wallets that are not connected to your bank accounts. Some Bitcoin casinos may also allow you to register and play fully anonymously, further helping you to stay private.
Most bingo casinos will not charge extra fees for transactions and the few that do so charge only low amounts. However, there might be some processing fees from your wallet service provider.
Crypto casinos are not limited by traditional currencies, thus, they accept players from a wide range of countries. This means that regardless of where you reside, you’re likely to find a cryptocurrency casino that allows you to play online bingo.
With many software developers now creating bingo games, more innovative versions are being introduced online. Developers also make the popular variants but add interesting bonuses and twists to make them unique. Below, we have introduced the most popular types of bingo you’ll find online.
This version of bingo is arguably the most popular type both online and at offline bingo halls. Also called British bingo, the game is played with 90 balls (numbers).
The online setup contains 90 numbers, with 9 vertical and 3 horizontal lines, making 27 squares. A card contains 3 rows and 5 columns, making a total of 15 numbers. There will be six strips of cards per round and you have to purchase at least one.
The 80-ball variant was specifically developed for playing online. It is played with 80 balls (numbers). A card contains 16 numbers, 4 rows, and 4 columns.
Winning combos in the game can include specific numbers, horizontal lines, vertical lines, and four corners. The patterns constantly change, making it more fun to play.
Popularly played at US gaming halls, this variant is the second most popular type of bingo. The goal is simple – match all the numbers on the card to get a full house.
It also has other variants where you may just have to match vertical, diagonal, or horizontal lines. The card contains 5 rows and 5 columns, but only 24 numbers as the square in the middle is empty.
Also known as Speed Bingo or Pattern Bingo, this online variant of the game is faster than the other types. It contains just 30 balls(numbers), which makes the game end quickly.
Each card has 3 rows and 3 columns, a total of 9 numbers. To win in the game, you have to mark off all numbers on the card before other players.
Once you’re ready to get started, it takes only a few seconds to start playing your favorite bingo games. We’ve outlined the steps below:
Start by selecting a gambling site from our list and take the following steps:
1. Visit the casino website and click on “Sign Up” or “Register”
2. Fill in the required details on the signup form
3. Submit the form
4. Check your email and complete any necessary verification procedure
Except you find a casino with a Bitcoin bingo no deposit bonus, you have to fund your account before you can start playing. Here are the steps to deposit money:
• Log in to your new account
• Click on the deposit button or the wallet icon from your account
• Choose the type of cryptocurrency you wish to use from the list
• Enter the amount you want to deposit and click on the submit button
• Copy the wallet address displayed or scan a QR code shown on the screen
• Complete the transfer
After funding your account, you can pick any bingo game from the lobby and play.
Selecting the best cryptocurrency casinos for bingo games takes a strict process. In this section of the guide, we will explain how we came about the list of best sites for bingo games.
• Licensing: We like to ensure that our readers do not fall into the hands of fraudulent casino operators. Hence, we prioritize Bitcoin casinos with valid gambling licenses from trustworthy operators. Most crypto casinos on our list are licensed by the Curacao eGaming Authority, one of the most reputable regulators in the industry.
• Security: To help you prevent the loss of personal data and funds, we only list safe and secure online casinos. All the crypto sites that made our list are protected with HTTPS encryption technology, which ensures that players’ data are safe on them.
• Site Reputation: Our team also checks the reputation of each Bitcoin gambling site online. We consider players’ reviews, complaints, and how the casinos resolve issues. Only sites that have maintained a trustworthy reputation are featured on our lists.
• Variety of Cryptocurrencies: When you play on any crypto site featured in this guide, you’ll be able to use different cryptocurrencies. Our featured sites offer popular coins, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Tether. Some feature more than 15 cryptocurrencies.
• Games Collection and Software: For this guide, the first thing we checked is the selection of Bingo games on each site in consideration. We have managed to pick out only casinos with a variety of bingo titles in this guide. Additionally, we ensured that the casinos offer many other types of games, such as slots, dice games, table games, crash games, and live dealers.
• Selection of Bonuses and Promotions: With enough bonuses and promos, users get more credits to enjoy bingo games. Thus, we consider the variety and types of bonuses available at the casinos. You’ll get some cool bonuses to claim at the sites on our list.
• Mobile-Compatibility: It doesn’t matter what type of mobile device you use, you can enjoy bingo games on the go on the sites we’ve listed. All the platforms have mobile-friendly websites that work on all kinds of smartphone browsers. You may also be able to play on some Bitcoin Bingo apps.
• Customer Service: If you face any difficulty while playing at our listed casinos, they can be easily resolved. The sites we feature offer excellent customer service via live chat, email, social media, and many other methods.
• Other Banking Options: If you ever feel like depositing or withdrawing via traditional currencies, you’ll find some crypto casinos that allow you to do so. We’ve included such sites on our list to ensure you have sufficient payment options.
At most crypto casinos, the main method of payment is cryptocurrency. They usually offer various coins to give you different options. Some top crypto gambling platforms may also accept fiat currencies through several traditional banking methods.
Here are some of the additional banking methods you may find at crypto gambling platforms:
• Debit/Credit Cards: Payment cards like Visa and Mastercard are the most popular additional options at Bitcoin casinos. Deposits with cards are usually fast but the withdrawals are slow.
• Instant Banking: Depending on your location, you may find some online banking options at crypto casinos. These include options like Interac, InstaBanking, UPI, IMPS, GPay, and Apple Pay. Deposits are usually instant with these methods, but withdrawals may take a few hours.
• E-wallets: These are the fastest payment alternatives to cryptocurrencies. You could find a few payment wallets at online gambling sites, depending on your location. Popular gambling e-wallets include Skrill, Neteller, Ecopayz, and Jeton.
The most popular cryptocurrency for gambling is Bitcoin. Other popular options include Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, and Dash. You’ll find all these popular options at most bingo crypto sites. Top cryptocurrency casinos feature more than 15 coins on their deposit page.
There are lots of great bingo games you can enjoy at casinos. But if you have to pick the best option, you should consider the following options:
• Software: If you want to play bingo games with high-quality visuals and graphics, you should select those from trustworthy providers. Bingo software developers like Microgaming, Caleta, Play’N GO, Jili, Wazdan, and Belatra are known for great games.
• House Edge: The house edge of a game is a measure of the amount the casino is expected to make when players wager over a period. The lower the house edge of the game, the more money players can make. If you’re looking to earn money from bingo games, go for those with low house edges.
• Play free bingo on crypto sites: Many online casinos offer bitcoin bingo free versions. These demo versions will let you try out the games without using real money. This can help you learn how specific titles work and decide if you should play them with real money.
With the numerous bonuses available at crypto casinos, you can enjoy more real money sessions on bingo games. These bonuses are offered to both new players and existing users, so everybody gets something to enhance their gaming experience. Read on to see the types of cryptocurrency bingo bonuses you may find at casinos:
• Welcome Bonus: This is the most popular type of bonus at crypto casinos. You get this offer when you sign up newly at a casino. Some casinos give you the bonus on your first deposit only, while others may give you on multiple deposits. The welcome bonus is usually large and available for various casino games, including bingo.
• No Deposit Bonus: When you get a casino bonus without having to fund your account in any way, it is called a no-deposit bonus. Although the most-coveted type of bonus, it is not so common. Most cryptocurrency casinos offer bitcoin bingo no deposit bonuses to attract new users and allow them to test their platforms before depositing money. You may also find a no-deposit bonus as an existing casino player, but this is usually rare.
• Cashback: This is a kind of consolation gift for losing money on games. It is usually calculated as a percentage of your net losses from wagering over a certain period.
• Reload Bonus: The reload bonus is a gift granted to an existing casino player for making a new deposit. It is usually a percentage of your deposit amount and may sometimes come with free spins. This type of bonus may be available daily, weekly, or monthly, depending on the specific casino.
• Referral Reward: Some casinos reward you for inviting someone else to play on their platform. Your invitee will have to sign up through your special link or with your code and make a deposit. Some casinos will reward you as soon as your invitee deposits while others may do so only after they wager up to a certain amount.
• Free Spins: This type of bonus is designed specifically for slots. However, when you win money after playing the free spins, the winnings are usually credited to your account as bonus money. With this bonus money, you can play bingo games.
• Loyalty/VIP Programs: Online casinos feature VIP programs to reward loyal players. For every game you play with real money, you may earn reward points. The amount of reward points you accumulate will determine your level in the VIP program and the benefits you can enjoy.
Online casinos allow you to enjoy bingo on the go with your mobile devices. Many of them run on mobile-friendly sites, so all you need to do is connect to the website on a good browser and start playing. It doesn’t matter if you use Android, iOS, or Windows mobile devices.
Additionally, you may find dedicated Bitcoin bingo apps for Android and iOS devices. These apps give you faster access to the games and also allow you to enjoy all other services that the sites offer.
To win while playing bingo, you’ll require some luck. The RNG in online bingo games makes sure the results are random, so there’s no way to manipulate them. However, there are a few tips you can apply to improve your winning chances. We’ve explained them below
The more people trying to win at the same time, the lesser your chances are. You should try to find out what time of the day many people play and avoid such times. Play at only times when there’ll be only a few other players.
Players are usually less active during early mornings, midnight, and weekdays. You’ll get the best odds if you play at such times.
More cards mean you have more numbers to mark off, increasing your chances of winning. Additionally, the possibility of making multiple patterns on the bingo cards is also increased. However, you must consider your bankroll and manage your bets wisely to be successful with this tip.
You can socialize with other players in chatrooms while playing. Although this may not increase your chances of winning, you could win some prizes and gifts in the chatrooms. You may also get information on jackpots, extra winning tips, and strategies from experienced players in the room.
There are two popular strategies when it comes to bingo – the Tipett strategy and the Granville strategy. The Tripett strategy requires you to select cards with numbers closer to 1 and 75 when there are lots of players. When the number of players is few, you choose cards with numbers around 38.
When you use the Granville strategy, you have to choose an equal amount of a set of numbers. These could be even, odd, high, or low numbers. It could also involve choosing cards with an equal amount of numbers that end with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
• Speedy payments
• Anonymous gambling
• Numerous bingo games
• Players chatroom available
• Available in many countries
• Safe and secure transactions
• Many cryptocurrencies to bet with
• Cryptocurrencies are volatile
• Some games do not support cryptocurrencies
Coin gambling sites provide you an opportunity to enjoy bingo anonymously with easy and speedy payments. With the wide range of bingo titles available at these cryptocurrency gaming sites, there are no limits to the fun you experience.
What’s more, the remarkable crypto bonuses at gambling sites take the fun to another level. You can enjoy more gaming sessions for free and earn real money. You can also partake in bingo contests and tournaments, making the experience even more exciting.
Ultimately, your bingo gaming experience will depend on the site you play at. Hence, we recommend that you pick one of the sites from our list. We have featured the best crypto casinos with the widest variety of bingo games and juicy bonuses. Enjoy the thrilling world of bingo gaming!
Yes, it’s absolutely safe to play bingo games with cryptocurrencies as long as you choose a secure gambling site. The casinos we featured on our list are trustworthy, so you’ll be safe playing on them.
To pick a suitable bingo gambling site, you must consider a lot of factors. These include the selection of bingo games, security, the variety of cryptocurrencies, and mobile compatibility. Fortunately, all the sites we’ve featured in this guide excel in all these areas, so you can scroll through and pick one.
The best cryptocurrency depends on your preference. Bitcoin is the most popular option, but you can also pay with Ethereum, Litecoin, and many others.
As long as it’s legal to gamble online in your location, it’s also legal to play bingo online. Thus, you should learn about the gambling laws in your jurisdiction before playing.
Log in to the account and navigate to the withdrawal page. Select your coin type from the list, add your wallet address, and type the amount you’ll like to withdraw. The withdrawal will be processed as long as you’ve met all other necessary terms and conditions.
Yes, it’s possible to play bingo for free online. All you have to do is click on “Play for Fun” or “Demo Play”. However, if you play the free version, you cannot win real money. Nevertheless, you can win real money if you play for free but use casino bonuses to buy cards.