Online crypto betting continues to increase in popularity and is leaving no part of the gambling industry untouched. Not only can you bet on sports, casino games, or esports with cryptocurrencies, you can do the same with lotteries. In today’s world, many crypto lottery sites offer you the opportunity to do so. They provide you the thrills of lotteries with swift payments of your winnings.
This comprehensive guide has been prepared to guide you through the world of crypto lottery games. We have explained the concept of cryptocurrency lotteries, the types, how to start playing, and the bonuses available. You will also get tips on how to boost your winnings and cash out at the end of the day.
Join us now as we unveil the exciting realm of BTC lottery games and sites.
If you can’t wait to purchase your lucky ticket, we have listed some of the best BTC lottery sites here. These featured platforms have been thoroughly reviewed by our team and found to offer the best lotteries. Plus, they are safe and secure for gambling.
When it comes to crypto lottery gaming, BC.Game should be one of the first options on your list. The gambling platform has a page dedicated to its special lottery, with daily draws taking place. Players get to win numerous prizes from the pool, including a jackpot of up to $100,000. What makes it more appealing is that the tickets are available for as low as $0.09.
But that’s not all, BC.Game offers lottery games from Caleta in its lobby. These include Halloween Lotto, Football Lotto, and Atomico Lotto. Other games similar to lotteries such as scratchcards and bingos are available as well.
Fairspin is an excellent crypto gambling platform with many lottery games powered by remarkable software developers. These software providers include G.Games, Expressogames, Caleta, and Evoplay.
Examples of the lottery games offered are Halloween Lotto, Atomico Lotto, Superlotto, Lotto Lucky, Boss The Lotto, Mad 4 Lotto, and Lottery Ticket. Many bingo, keno, and scratchcards are available in the lobby as well.
Another site where you can head to for great lottery games is Bitcasino. While there’s no traditional lottery at the casino, it has a lottery segment in its lobby.
The lottery section of the lobby features games like Halloween Lotto, Football Lotto, and Atomico Lotto, plus other keno and bingo games.
Another top-notch Bitcoin casino with lottery games by software developers is TrustDice. The site partners with developers like Quickfire, Evoplay, and Playtech to provide you with a few lottery games to enjoy.
Expect to see titles like Lottery Ticket, Boss The Lotto, Lotto Madness, and Spin Lotto. Scratchcards, bingo, and keno games are also featured in abundance at the site.
Lottery lovers can head on to BetFury to enjoy high-quality games powered by third-party providers. Some of the titles available include Lottery Ticket, Halloween Lotto, Lotto Madness, and Football Lotto.
The developers powering the site with lottery games include Caleta, Evoplay, and Playtech. Expect to see many keno, bingo, and scratch games in the lobby.
Bets.io casino offers an exciting Bitcoin Lottery, an extensive selection of Keno games such as Keno, Keno Deluxe, Russian Keno, and Super Keno, as well as a wide variety of Bingo games including Bingo 90, Bingo 75, Bingote, and Extra Bingo.
Each month, Bets.io hosts a lottery where players can earn tickets by depositing funds into their accounts. The number of tickets players receive is based on the size of their deposit, with larger deposits yielding more tickets at a lower “price.” For instance, if you deposit 150 USDT and the ticket price is 7 USDT for deposits between 100 and 500 USDT, you’ll receive 21 tickets just for making that deposit. The prize list includes cash prizes and free spins, with one participant potentially winning multiple prizes. Some of the highest lottery prizes are: 1x 500 USDT, 1x 300 USDT, and 2x 200 USDT. All prizes are credited to the winners’ balances, however, keep in mind that they have a wagering requirement of x3.
Cloudbet offers you seven versions of lottery: six of them are themed bingo apps, while the seventh is a traditional 80-ball keno. If you are not certain about them, you can launch each app in fun mode and make your decision. Yes, not only can you gamble for bitcoins, but you can also do it for free.
The mobile version makes it possible to take part in drawings basically at any convenient time. Owners of 5-inch smartphones might experience issues with the website’s performance though, as there are a few bugs of adaptive design. It would be much better to use tablets for the Bitcoin lottery.
FortuneJack, which is no less popular than the previous online casino, can arouse gambler’s interest with the opportunity to participate in a provably fair Bitcoin lottery. The choice is very modest: there are two apps available for gambling, bingo, and keno. By the way, the latter has amassed an impressive jackpot: 0,32462907 BTC! Would you like to try to snatch that pile of money?
This casino is notable for a perfectly designed website, responsive customer support, and massive number of users. They do have a blog, where you can learn where to get bitcoins for a low-key (or not) gambling and so on.
The concept of cryptocurrency lotteries is very easy to understand. Crypto lotteries are simply online lottery games where you can purchase tickets with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.
The gameplay and process of cryptocurrency lotteries are the same as that of traditional online lotteries. You purchase tickets, wait for the draws, and cash out if you win. The main difference is the cryptocurrency involved, which adds a lot of benefits.
You’ll find various kinds of crypto lotteries on many websites online. These lotteries all utilize cryptocurrencies for purchasing tickets and paying out prizes. However, each offers unique gameplay that makes them slightly different. In this section, we have covered the most popular types of BTC lottery games.
These are the most kind of crypto lotteries you’ll find. They’re based on the conventional lottery system where get a set of numbers on your ticket and hope that they match the randomly drawn numbers. Examples are popular games like EuroMillions, US PowerBall, and Mega Millions.
Traditional-based BTC lotteries do not require complex technologies. They are organized in heavily regulated environments which ensure that the draws are fair and not manipulated.
For this kind of lotteries, the Bitcoin casino partners with a third-party software developer to draw the balls. It is very similar to keno games. The prizes earned are not determined by the number of tickets sold to players, but based on fixed odds. Your prize is determined by the number of balls matched and your stake. Unlike traditional lotteries, you can adjust your stake, which changes the price of your ticket.
For example, let’s assume you play a lottery game where 6 balls are drawn from a total of 50. To win in the game, you need to match a minimum of 3 balls on your ticket.
Let’s say this is the paytable for the game:
● 3 balls – 2x
● 4 balls – 5x
● 5 balls – 20x
● 6 balls – 100x
If you purchase a ticket for $5 and match 5 balls, you will earn a payout of $100 (20 x $5). On the other hand, if you get the same ticket for $20, you will earn $400 (20 x $20) for matching 5 balls. You just need to change your stake amount to adjust the price of the ticket.
As you can see, this game does not depend on how many tickets were bought. Even if only you play the game, you get the same payout. For traditional lotteries, your payout will be a percentage of the prize pool from sales of tickets.
Many reputable providers such as Microgaming and Netent have developed these kinds of lottery games. Although you cannot verify the fairness of the draws, these top developers use the RNG software to control the draws. Before releasing the games, the RNG has been tested and verified by trustworthy auditors to prove their fairness.
This is a kind of lottery game that evolved with the concept of crypto gambling. The balls are drawn by a provably fair system, which is backed by cryptography. Like other provably fair games, you can verify how the results were drawn in this kind of lotteries.
However, the gameplay is as simple as the conventional type. You start by purchasing your ticket with numbers. The provably fair mechanism then takes charge of drawing the balls. If the numbers on your tickets match the numbers of the drawn balls, you earn prizes.
Perhaps, you’re used to playing online lotteries with fiat currencies and wondering why you should switch to crypto. While the gameplay is similar, there’s something more that BTC lotteries offer players. We have described some of the biggest benefits here.
● Transparency and Fairness: Only crypto casinos offer players provably fair games. When you play provably-fair lotteries, you can verify the fairness of the draws and results. What’s more, there’s nothing to hide as all financial transactions are done via blockchain technology.
● Enhanced Security & Privacy: Payments via cryptocurrency are safe and secure, so there are fewer risks of losing your money to fraudsters. Additionally, you won’t have to submit your banking details. This keeps your data safe from potential hackers.
● Anonymity: Some crypto gambling sites offer you complete anonymity. You don’t have to submit your name or location info to play lotteries on these platforms, so you can earn huge amounts secretly.
● Swift Payments: It takes only a few seconds to deposit and withdraw at crypto casinos. This means you won’t have to wait so long to get your cryptocurrency lottery winnings.
● Global Accessibility: You can buy BTC tickets from anywhere in the world since they’re not restricted to your local currency. This provides a good alternative for users whose local currencies are not supported by traditional online casinos.
In the ever-evolving landscape of crypto gambling, more BTC lottery sites continue to emerge daily. While many of these sites are great, there are also bad ones among them. This has made it a bit difficult to choose the best crypto lottery site or app. In this section, we will show you some of the things to look at when looking for a good BTC lottery platform.
● Crypto Site’s Security & Licensing: The first thing you must do when considering any platform is to check how safe it is. Start by ensuring the site uses a valid gambling license, as such platforms are usually secure. After that, review the security tools employed by the gambling website. Top betting sites use SSL encryption to keep their players’ data and payments safe.
● Lottery Games Available: After confirming how safe a site is, navigate to the lotteries section on the site to see how many options are available. With more lotteries on the site, you can enjoy this popular gambling game in many ways.
● Cryptocurrency Payments: For any site to give you the thrills of BTC lottery games, it must support payments in cryptocurrencies. You should look for gambling platforms that accept various cryptocurrencies. Also, consider the deposit and withdrawal times, as well as the additional fees.
● Games Collection & Software: You may also want to surf through the collection of other games offered at the website. Look out for slots, table games, video poker, and live casinos.
● Bonuses & Promotions: With many bonuses and promos, you can get additional credits to purchase lottery tickets. Explore the casino’s promotions page to see if they have enough bonuses and if those bonuses work for lottery games.
● Customer Service: It’s important to examine a gambling site’s customer service as you might need help while you play. Go for sites or apps that offer comprehensive help pages and many contact channels. The best BTC lottery sites allow you to contact them via methods like live chat, email, and telephone.
● Mobile Compatibility: To ensure you can bet at any time and anywhere, it is recommended to go for a mobile-friendly lottery site. Before depositing your money to any lottery casino, check how well it works on mobile devices.
It takes you only a few seconds or minutes to set up your crypto gambling account. Once you’re ready to do so, follow the steps we have provided in this section.
The whole process starts with you identifying a platform that has enough lotteries. You can look through our list of sites to pick a good one. After making your choice, you need to set up your account taking the following steps:
1. Visit the BTC gambling website and click on “Sign Up” or “Register”
2. Fill in the details required on the registration form
3. Read the site’s terms and accept them if you find them reasonable
4. Click on “Submit” to complete your registration
5. Check your email or smartphone for verification mail or SMS
6. Complete the process by verifying your account
Now that your account is set up, you have to put in money to purchase tickets. Here’s how to get it done:
1. Log in to your gambling account and go to the cashier section
2. Select “Deposit” in the cashier
3. Choose your preferred option from the list of cryptocurrencies
4. Enter your deposit amount
5. Copy the wallet address or scan the barcode displayed
6. Complete the transfer from your wallet
Now that your account is funded, navigate to the lottery section of the site to find the available games. Alternatively, you can go to the main casino lobby and check for the lotteries there.
Select your choice from the list of crypto lotteries available and purchase tickets. For traditional lotteries, you will have to wait for the draw which may not take place immediately. Nevertheless, the site will provide you with information on the time or date of the draw.
With the high level of competition in the crypto gambling industry, numerous platforms offer bonuses to entice new players and reward loyal members. These bonuses are designed to spice up your gambling experience by giving you extra funds to bet. Let’s explore the various types of bonuses that may be available for lotteries.
● Free Lottery Tickets: These kinds of bonuses are usually available at lottery-based cryptocurrency sites. They could be available for both new and existing players. You won’t have to purchase the lottery tickets with your money but can get to win cash if the numbers on your ticket are drawn.
● Welcome bonuses: The welcome bonus is a casino gift handed to new players to reward them for signing up. This kind of bonus is usually in the form of cash which may be used to play various games. Some crypto casinos will allow you to purchase tickets with welcome bonuses. This bonus is mostly awarded after the new player makes a deposit.
● Reload Bonuses: The reload bonus is similar to the welcome match bonus. However, it is only for existing casino members that make a new deposit. It is usually in the form of cash credits too. If your casino permits, you may be allowed to wager on lottery games or buy lottery tickets with reload bonuses.
● Cashbacks: A cashback bonus is a percentage refund of net losses on games. Some casinos will allow you to use these refunds on lottery games.
● Referral Bonus: This refers to bonus credits you receive when you invite someone else to the casino. This could be extra tickets, crypto bonuses, or a percentage of the referred person’s deposit.
● Loyalty/VIP Rewards: These refer to all kinds of bonuses and benefits casinos offer to their loyal players. Different casinos organize their loyalty programs in unique ways. The most popular style is the system where players earn points each time they wager real money on games. These points can later be redeemed as bonus credits for more games.
Financial transactions at top crypto iGaming platforms are usually straightforward. Payments are made in various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, Ripple, Cardano, and Bitcoin Cash.
To deposit, all you need to do is transfer money from your wallet to an address given to you. Deposits are usually instant. Your funds will be credited into your gambling account within a few minutes and you can start to play games. While most casinos do not charge you for depositing, there may be little fees from your wallet provider.
Similarly, withdrawals are fast. You have to submit your wallet address on the site and wait for the withdrawal to be approved. Once approved, it takes only a few seconds to minutes to reach your wallet. However, you must take note of all withdrawal requirements and fulfill them to prevent delayed cashouts. Most crypto casinos do not charge for withdrawals as well. However, you may pay extra transaction fees to your wallet provider.
Additionally, some crypto casinos allow you to make use of fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, and CAD. They provide you with methods like debit/credit cards, e-wallets, and instant bank transfer services to make these payments. However, most of these banking options are not as fast as cryptocurrencies. Only a few e-wallets enhance instant cashouts like crypto.
Like traditional online casino games, you do not have to be in a specific location to play BTC lotteries. Wherever you are, you can purchase crypto lottery tickets on the go with your mobile device. It doesn’t matter if it’s an Android, iOS, or Windows device, you can access the websites with a good mobile browser.
Some crypto gambling platforms go further to provide you with sleek Bitcoin lottery apps. With these apps, you can gain even faster access to numerous lottery games on the go. You may also find additional bonuses and benefits for using the app. However, downloadable apps are only available for Android and iOS devices.
Lotteries are typical gambling games where the outcomes are largely based on chance. Nevertheless, there are a few tips that can improve your experience. With luck on your side, these tips can also boost your winnings. Here are the strategies to consider.
● Take Advantage of Bonuses: BTC lottery platforms offer welcome bonuses, free tickets, reloads, and many others to attract players. With these bonuses, you have more money to spend on lottery tickets. The more tickets you buy, the higher your chances of winning
● Play Regularly: One way to boost your chances of winning in the long run is to play consistently. Nevertheless, always spend what you can afford to lose only.
● Join a Group: There are online lottery syndicates which consist of a group of players pooling their resources to buy multiple tickets together. If any of the tickets win, the winnings are shared among all members of the group. Though you may not earn as much as you will as an individual player, this strategy increases your odds of getting some profit.
● Check the Odds and Payouts: Not all lotteries pay the same way. Some have huge payouts as well as more prize distributions. Choosing lotteries with better odds will increase your chances of getting a win, even if it’s not the bitcoin lottery jackpot prize.
● Play on the Right Platforms: Unfortunately, there are many scammers and fraudulent platforms in the crypto space. Beware of casinos with offers that seem too good to be true. Also, check out the licenses and reputation of the platform’s owner.
Whatever strategies you apply, your priority should be enjoying the entertainment. Like many other gambling games, there’s no guarantee of winning at lotteries. Hence, you should purchase tickets with only funds you can afford to lose. Also, you must maintain control always, whether you’re on a winning or losing streak.
To ensure you always stay in control, we recommend playing lotteries at reputable cryptocurrency gambling websites. These sites provide you with resources and tools to keep your gambling restricted. You can set deposit limits, wagering limits, and loss limits. You can also put a limit on how much time you spend at the casino. All these features are available on the numerous platforms on our website.
Congratulations if you’ve followed this guide up to this point. You are now equipped with the knowledge to embark on an exciting Bitcoin lottery journey. We have provided you with details about the best BTC lottery games and how to choose the best sites to play. We also covered the kinds of bonuses and payment systems available at Bitcoin lottery sites.
As you set forth on this thrilling adventure, make sure you play with strategies to enhance your experience. Take advantage of the best bonuses to boost your gaming credits and play lottery games with the best odds. Finally, don’t forget to prioritize entertainment over winnings. Play only at leisure periods and never chase losses.
If cryptocurrency gambling is legal in your jurisdiction, then you can purchase crypto lottery tickets legally. Check your local laws for clarification.
Some of the lottery games powered by third-party providers may be played for free. Provably fair lotteries may also be available for free play. However, you won’t win any money when you play them for free.
Nevertheless, you could get bonuses or free tickets for real money lotteries. You will get real money payouts when you win using bonuses.
There are various bonuses available for lottery players. These include welcome bonuses, reloads, free tickets, cashback, and VIP rewards. Check your crypto gambling site to see what bonuses they offer for lotteries.
There are things you must look out for to confirm the safety of a lottery site. These include the gambling license and security tools on that site. If the site has a valid license from a reputable regulator, it is safe. Additionally, the website must use the SSL encryption technology to process and store data.
After winning at BTC lottery platforms, the prizes are added to your gambling account balance. Once you’re ready to withdraw, navigate to the cashier section of the site. From there, choose “withdrawal” and select your preferred cryptocurrency. Enter your wallet address and submit your withdrawal request. Your winnings will be sent to your wallet as long as you’ve completed all necessary withdrawal requirements.