Ultimate Guide to Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonuses 2024
If there’s one thing all casino players love, it’s the opportunity to claim no-deposit bonuses for games. With these promos, you enjoy free time on real money games and get to win actual cash. That’s why we’ve created this comprehensive guide to the best Bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned casino player or you’re a newcomer, this page is designed for you. You’ll discover everything you need to know about crypto casinos, their no deposit bonuses and how to make the most of them. We have also compiled a list of the best Bitcoin gambling sites with no-deposit offers. Whether you’re looking for free spins or free cash, you’ll find them all right here.
Join us now as we explore the world of cryptocurrency-free bonuses. Get ready to enjoy thrilling gambling sessions without risking your own funds.
Top Crypto Casinos with No Deposit Bonuses
If you’re ready to dive into the world of no-deposit bonuses, we’ve prepared a list of the best 5 offers available right now. The offers we’ve featured here have been carefully selected after reviewing various deals. They’re all featured by reputable casino sites
Fortune Jack – 100 Free Spins No Deposit
At FortuneJack, new users are greeted with a special 100 free spins no deposit crypto bonus for slots. All you have to do is complete your registration, then verify your email and mobile number. The 100 free spins will be credited instantly to your account.
What’s more, this bonus comes with no wagering requirement. To cash out your winnings, you simply have to deposit the same amount you’ve won with the free spins. There’s also no limit to how much you can win with the bonus.
The 100 free spins are available to be used within 24 hours after they’re credited to your account. You have seven days to claim your free spins winnings by depositing the same amount.
Cryptoleo – 20 Free Spins No Deposit
New players at Cryptoleo can grab up to 20 free spins by entering the special code “COINGAM” during registration. The 20 free spins will be made available in your account after email verification.
To claim the free spins, go to the “Bonuses” section in your account and switch to “Free Spins”. You will see the offer under the “Available Free Spins” section. Choose one of the featured slots and click on “Activate” to start using the free bonus.
From the moment you register, you have 7 days (168 hours) to activate the bonus. After activation, you have another 7 days to use the bonus and complete the wagering requirement. Your free spin winnings are credited to your account and will be available for you to wager 35x within another 7 days.
BitStarz Casino – 20 Free Spins No Deposit
Upon signing up, BitStarz offers you 20 free spins to start your gaming journey. The wagering requirement for this offer is 40x while the maximum cashout is 3.30 mBTC. You must make a deposit of at least 0.00080 BTC to qualify for a withdrawal.
However, this bonus is only available to players in certain jurisdictions. Countries like Canada, Australia, and New Zealand aren’t on the list of restricted countries, so you can receive the bonus from there. Check out the bonus terms on the site for full details.
What are Bitcoin No Deposit Bonuses?
Simply put, crypto no deposit bonuses are special kinds of free cryptocurrency gambling credits that you receive without having to fund your betting account. The casino credits you with this bonus for free, without asking you to part with your money. Generally, all you’ll have to do is sign up and complete the verification requirements.
No deposit bonuses are commonly offered to new players. They allow you to explore the casino without financial commitment while giving you the opportunity to make some money. Bitcoin casinos offer these bonuses to entice players to their platform, and this system has proven to work for them.
Types of Bitcoin No Deposit Bonuses
There are different forms of free gambling credits available at Bitcoin casinos. While they may differ slightly, they’re all given without any form of deposit required. Read on to see the types to expect.
Bitcoin No Deposit Free Spins
These are simply free rounds given for you to play slot games. The number of no-deposit free spins could vary, ranging from 20 to 100.
Many times, the free spins will be valid for only one slot or a limited selection of slots. It is rare to find a crypto no deposit free spins offer for the majority of the slots at a casino.
Free spins come with a bet value predetermined by the casino. For example, you could get 20 free spins valued at $0.1 per spin. This means that for each of the 20 rounds, you’re betting $0.1 on the slot game. Therefore, the total value of the 20 free spins bonus is $2.
Furthermore, when you win from playing free spins, your prizes are credited to your account as bonus money. The wagering requirement will be applied to the bonus money which you have to bet to convert to withdrawable cash.
Crypto No Deposit Free Cash
This kind of no-deposit comes in the form of money. Generally, you can use it to wager on different kinds of casino games and not only slots. However, some online casinos may prohibit you from wagering on some categories or specific lists of games.
Unlike the free spins deal, there’s no predetermined bet amount for this offer. You can adjust your bet within the limits of the bonus. Furthermore, the wagering requirement is applied to the bonus itself. Once you complete the wagering requirement, the winnings are yours to withdraw.
Crypto No Deposit Free Play
This kind of bonus is very rare. It is a kind of bonus that is only time-limited. You’ll be given a period within which you can play games without betting with your money.
It doesn’t matter how many rounds you play on eligible games within the period. Once the period elapses, you’ll have to continue wagering with real funds. The wagering requirement will then be applied to the winnings from that period.
However, the term no-deposit free play is loosely used to refer to all other kinds of bonuses at modern casinos. You may find some sites that refer to free spins or free cash offers as free play.
How to Claim a Crypto Casino No Deposit Bonus
Although the specific process of claiming no deposits varies with casinos, it’s typically easy. Depending on the casino, you could get a special link or code. However, some casinos do not use links or codes, your bonus will be credited automatically after you meet the requirement. We have described the general process in the sections below.
Sign Up at the Bitcoin Casino
Most free bonuses are for new players only, so you may not qualify for the offer if you already have an account at the casino. If you’re new, follow the promo link to the site and follow the steps below to register.
- Click on the “Sign Up” or “Register” button at the casino site
- Enter the information required on the registration form
- If there’s a space for a bonus code on the form, paste the available no-deposit code there. If the bonus does not require a code, skip this step.
- Check the casino’s terms and agree if reasonable
- Submit your registration
- Verify your account by email or telephone as required
Claim Your Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus with Available Codes
At most slots gambling sites, the free bonus is usually credited instantly after your registration and verification. However, you may need to take some extra steps for others.
If there’s a code that you didn’t submit during registration, you’ll find a section in your casino accounts menu to do so. Other casinos may simply have an opt-in or claim bonus button in the promo section of your account.
Always check the bonus T&Cs for specific instructions for each casino. Otherwise, you may lose the opportunity to claim the free bonus.
Play Games with the Crypto Casino No Deposit Bonus
The bonus will be credited to your account after you complete the necessary steps. You can then launch eligible games and start playing.
How to Choose the Best Crypto Casino No Deposit Bonus
While no deposit bonuses are always enticing, it is important to note that not all deals are worth claiming. Some free deals may be unsuitable for your gaming style or needs. You may also find free bonus offers from fraudulent gambling platforms that are trying to deceive unsuspecting players.
In this section, we have explained some of the factors you need to check to pick a suitable Bitcoin casino free bonus deal.
- Bonus terms and conditions (T&Cs): Start by reviewing the terms of the deal. Consider the wagering requirement, maximum payout, game eligibility, and bet limits. Only pick a bonus with favorable T&Cs. We have explained all the important T&Cs further down this guide.
- Casino’s licensing and security: When looking for a free deal, consider only offers from licensed and regulated casinos. Furthermore, confirm the security measures employed by the platform. Fortunately, all the gambling sites we mention in our guides are licensed by reputable regulators and also use SSL encryption to secure data.
- Casino reputation: Before claiming a bonus, ensure that the casino offering it has a good reputation. Stay away from casinos that are known for defrauding players, regardless of how enticing their offer may be. It is safe to only choose casinos recommended by reputable gambling guides like ours.
- Bonus size: The bigger the bonus, the more games you’ll be able to play. Thus, you should claim big offers for more enjoyment. Nevertheless, only go for big bonuses with reasonable terms.
- Games collection: If you want to have an exciting gaming time, then you have to check the lobby of the gambling site. Choose promos from casinos with a large selection of games from reputable providers. We have featured many such sites in our guides.
- Mobile compatibility of the casino: While no deposit bonuses may be used to play on different devices, the mobile-friendliness of your casino may affect your experience. You should pick offers only from sites that work well on mobile devices.
- Accepted cryptocurrencies: You may also want to check what cryptocurrencies are supported by the casino with the no deposit bonus. We recommend you choose deals from sites that accept the currencies you hold. Luckily, most crypto casinos on our list accept all the popular coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.
- Customer service: It’s possible to face difficulties when wagering a casino no deposit bonus. This is why you must choose offers from crypto gambling sites with effective customer service. Look out for support channels like live chat, email, and telephone. The best casinos will ensure you have access to live support 24/7.
Terms and Conditions to Consider When Claiming a No Deposit Bonus
When it comes to promotions and bonuses, many casinos attach strict T&Cs to prevent abuse and protect their interest. The no-deposit bonus is not different, so you have to read the T&Cs to understand the offer. This section explains all the crucial terms you must check before claiming an offer.
Also called playthrough, wagering requirements refer to the amount you must bet in order to convert your bonus to withdrawable money. Without betting the required amount, you will never be able to cash out your winnings from the promo.
The wagering requirements attached to no-deposit promos differ from casino to casino. It may also be affected by the gambling jurisdiction laws. In Europe and many other areas, no deposit wagering requirements are usually high. Many times, they’re around 40x to 70x the bonus amount.
This refers to the validity period of the bonus. You must use up the bonus and complete the wagering requirements within the validity period. Otherwise, you would lose your bonus balance and associated winnings.
The time limit for most free deals is usually short, mostly around 2 to 7 days. However, since most free deals are usually small, it could be convenient to use them up and complete the wagering within the time.
When you get a no-deposit cash promo, there’ll be a maximum bet limit. Betting above the maximum limit could lead to forfeiture of your bonus, so confirm this well before playing.
The bet amount of no-deposit free spins is usually predetermined. However, the free spins winnings may also have a maximum bet limit which you must adhere to. Once you complete your wagering requirement, the maximum bet for the bonus no longer applies to your real money wagering.
The maximum cashout is the highest amount of money you are allowed to withdraw from your bonus winnings after completing the wagering requirement. If you win more than the maximum, any excess amount will be removed during withdrawals.
Valid or eligible games refer to the selection of games you can play with the free credits or spins bonus. It could be one, two, tens, or hundreds of games. The promo credit will not work if you attempt to play other kinds of games with it.
Why You Should Claim Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonuses
Perhaps, you’re new to Bitcoin casinos and you’re wondering whether no deposit deals are worth claiming. Here are some reasons you should consider them:
- Test casinos without funding your account: You may never know how well a casino works until you start wagering real money. With no deposit bonuses, you can do this without having to spend any money. Since you have no money on the platform, you can easily quit if you find it unsuitable.
- Try out new games: This is especially useful for games without demo versions, usually live casinos. If you get a live casino no deposit deal, then you can test game shows that have no RNG versions. This will help you experience how these games work without spending a single penny.
- Win real money for free: No deposit bonuses might just be the extra funds you need to hit a huge win or earn extra money. Online casinos let you keep what you win from no-deposit deals, as long as you satisfy the wagering requirements.
Best Games to Play with Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonuses
The kinds of games you can play with your no-deposit offer depend on the casino and the bonus type. In this section, we have explained the general categories available.
- Slots: The most popular eligible games for no-deposit promos are slots. They’re usually valid for both no-deposit free spins and free cash. You could be lucky to find a good deal that’ll let you play classic 3-reel slots, 5-reel video slots, megaways, jackpots, and others. Examples of online slots popular with crypto no deposit free spins are Starburst, Dead or Alive, Bonanza, 9 Pots of Gold, and Stampede.
- Table Games: When you get no-deposit cash, you may be able to enjoy different variants of games like blackjack, poker, baccarat, roulette, sic bo, and craps. However, you’ll most likely not be able to play their high-roller versions.
- Crash Games: Bitcoin casinos are popular for their wide variety of crash games, so it’s very possible to find no deposit bonuses to play them. Examples of crash games that may be available are Space XY, JetX, and Aviator.
- Live Casinos: Rarely, live casinos may also be part of the eligible games for no-deposit deals. These usually include all the classic games like blackjack, poker, and roulette. You may also be allowed to play game shows like Crazy Time and Deal or No Deal.
What are Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes?
Simply put, no deposit promo codes are strings of numbers/letters which is used to claim a free offer. You opt in for the no-deposit promo only after the promo code is submitted at the right time, usually before your first deposit. If you fail to use the code at the right time, you may lose the opportunity to claim the bonus.
You may find no deposit promo codes at gambling affiliate sites or forums. Such bonuses may not be available at the casino sites as they’re a result of special deals between the casino and the affiliate platform. Keep checking our guides to the latest no-deposit promo codes at Bitcoin gambling sites.
How to Withdraw Crypto Casino No Deposit Winnings
You can choose to do two things after winning – cash out your prizes or keep playing. If you choose to cash out, then you must have fulfilled all the necessary T&Cs, especially the wagering requirement. If any of the terms were violated, your winnings may be withheld.
It’s very easy to withdraw your no-deposit winnings at crypto casinos. As long as you’ve met all the T&Cs, these are the steps to follow:
- Log in to the casino site and go to the cashier section
- Select “withdrawal”
- Choose your preferred cryptocurrency. The most popular coins available are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, Tron, Ripple, Cardano, and Bitcoin Cash.
- Enter your withdrawal amount
- Provide your wallet address
- Submit your withdrawal request
Once the casino releases your payment, the money will be credited to your wallet within seconds. Fortunately, we have many no deposit bitcoin casinos that offer instant withdrawals in this guide.
Tips to Enjoy Playing with Bitcoin No Deposit Bonuses
No-deposit gambling deals are no doubt the most-coveted offers at Bitcoin casinos. However, you must be intentional about your bonus usage to enjoy playing with them. In this section, we will provide you with some tips to ensure maximum satisfaction from free bonuses.
- Understand the bonus T&Cs: The first thing to do before claiming any bonus is to understand the terms. Make sure all the conditions are friendly before you opt in for the offer. Regardless of how big a bonus is, you may not enjoy satisfaction from it if the terms are unreasonable.
- Look for no-wager or low-wager deals: The lower the wagering requirement of a bonus, the easier it is to complete it and cash out your winnings. If you can’t find a wager-free bonus, claim those with low wagering requirements.
- Select the right games to play: If you’re lucky to find a no-deposit deal that allows you to play a wide variety of games, carefully choose the titles to play. Consider the RTP, volatility, and bonus features of the games. These factors affect how much you can win and how well you enjoy playing the game.
- Play games with high contribution rates: To fulfill your wagering requirements faster, you need to select games that contribute highly to the wagering requirement. Playing those with low contribution rates could make it difficult, especially if they don’t pay well.
- Don’t forget to test the casino: Remember, one of the biggest advantages of no-deposit deals is that they allow you to test the casino. While playing games with the free bonus, check out all other features that may affect your future experience on the platform.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin No Deposit Deals
- Opportunity to win more money
- No risk of losing money on wagering
- Requires no deposit to get extra funds
- Allows you to try games for free and win real money
- Short validity period
- No deposit bonuses are usually small
- Generally high wagering requirement
Final Thoughts on Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonuses
In the end, what matters is how enjoyable your no-deposit bonus experience is, not how many deals you were able to claim. That’s why we always encourage you to pick bonus deals from only reputable casinos which we feature in our guides. Furthermore, it’s important to always check the bonus T&Cs to ensure they’re suitable for you.
Finally, never forget to keep your gaming habit in control. Only hunt for no-deposit deals and other bonuses during your free time. Use your bonuses wisely and apply strategies to improve your chances of winning. With the right strategies and luck on your side, no-deposit deals can yield some substantial payouts. Why not go through our list now and select a suitable no-deposit deal to claim?
Crypto Casino No Deposit Bonus FAQ
Is it safe to claim crypto casino no-deposit free spins?
Yes, it is safe to receive no deposit spins as long as you play at licensed and secure gambling sites.
Can I win real money with a Bitcoin casino no-deposit bonus?
Yes, you can win real money when you wager with a no-deposit crypto bonus. However, you must fulfill the wagering requirement and other T&Cs to cash out your winnings.
What games can I play with a Bitcoin no-deposit bonus?
You can play slots, table games, live casinos, and other games, depending on the bonus T&Cs.
Is it legal to claim a crypto no-deposit bonus?
The legality of cryptocurrency no-deposit deals depends on your location. If Bitcoin gambling sites are legal in your jurisdiction, then it is completely legal to claim crypto no-deposit promos.
What are the best slots for crypto casino no-deposit free spins?
You may find various online slots available for Bitcoin no deposit free spins at your casino. The best slot depends on your preferences. Look out for factors like the slot’s RTP, volatility, maximum payout, and in-game features.
Can I claim a no-deposit bonus as an existing player?
Generally, no deposit bonuses are given to only new players. However, some casinos offer their existing members no deposit rewards through loyalty/VIP programs.
Furthermore, some casinos occasionally make no-deposit promotions available to all their players. To qualify, the player will have to meet a certain requirement. This may be as simple as following the casino on social media or subscribing for email alerts. It is also possible to get a no-deposit bonus as a referral reward.