Best Bitcoin & Crypto Casinos to Play Craps for Real Money
When talking about classic casino games, it’s impossible not to mention Craps. The origin of the game can be traced far back to the 12th century when it was known as Hazard. Over the years, it underwent many modifications as it became popular in different cultures and regions.
Today, Craps is one of the most popular online classic casino games. Although it’s not available in many online variants, you can find it at almost all Bitcoin casinos. They are available in both video RNG formats and as live dealers.
Continue reading to learn more about playing Craps online and find the best crypto casinos to play the game.
Top Crypto Casinos for Craps
You won’t have to start looking around for Bitcoin casinos to play craps whenever you’re ready to start. Our casino analysts have identified the best crypto casinos that offer the game. We have reviewed them below.
At FairSpin, the only craps games available are from Evolution Gaming – Live Craps and First Person Craps. Nevertheless, the casino has loads of other dice games like Sic Bo for you to enjoy. What’s more, its lobby contains more than 7100 other games, giving you lots of gambling options to choose from. There are slots, crash games, video poker, table games, and numerous live casinos.
One more exciting thing about Fairspin is its massive signup bonus. New users receive deposit deals on their first four payments with free spins attached. What’s more, the casino has a special tokenized rakeback offer that allows players to earn from every bet. You also get to participate in a myriad of tournaments and slot races with generous prizes for winners.
Fairspin also offers a massive sportsbook section, where there are over 20 sports and thousands of betting markets to pick. When it comes to payments, more than 15 cryptocurrencies are accepted. Fiats payments are also supported via methods like Skrill, Trustly, Visa, and MuchBetter.
Loaded with 7500+ casino games, Winz.io is a splendid crypto-gambling site that promises maximum entertainment. Its variety of games is amazing, with a vast selection of slots, crash games, jackpots, video poker, table games, and live casinos. It offers three versions of craps, which includes First Person Craps and Live Craps by Evolution Gaming, as well as Craps by Play’N GO.
When it comes to bonuses, players at Winz.io are in for a ride. New members can grab up to $5,000 promo cash from the Wheel of Winz or claim 10% daily cashback on live games. There are also lots of tournaments and contests to participate in and grab prizes. The Winz.io club further comes with enticing loyalty gifts for members who play regularly on the site.
Winz.io also offers sports betting, with thousands of betting markets to wager on. Sports bonuses are available to claim alongside the casino deals. Payments on the site are processed in both fiat and cryptocurrencies. There are over 10 cryptos accepted and 12+ fiat payment methods available.
Bitcasino is another great choice for players who enjoy playing craps. It features two regular versions and a live game. In addition to these, users will also find more than 3000 other casino games to delight themselves. These include a good selection of slots, jackpots, virtual sports, table games, and live games.
Another beautiful thing that makes Bitcasino perfect for craps is its numerous blog posts about the game. It has guides on how to play the game, the best strategies, and also explains the bets.
The welcome bonus at the casino is a 25,000 USDT cashback package. New players can also compete with each other and win up to 1,000 USDT in a welcome cash race. Regular tournaments and slot races are also offered from time to time, bringing with them big prizes. Lastly, loyal members will also enjoy the interesting VIP system of the casino.
Bitcasino accepts payments in more than 10 cryptocurrencies. The site also has a section where it lists games with the highest RTP and payout rate at different times.
Bitstarz is another amazing Bitcoin gambling site that allows you to experience bliss while playing craps. It offers a regular table version and a live version, both from Evolution Gaming. In addition to that, players have access to 4000 other games, including slots, video poker, crash games, table games, scratchcards, and live casinos.
Bonus hunters are in for a great time as the Bitstarz promo page is filled with numerous deals. To welcome new members, the casino provides up to 5 BTC and 180 free spins spread over the first four deposits. Players also get to participate in numerous table games and slot wars weekly, where they win cash bonuses and free spins. What’s more, reload cash bonuses and free spins are available weekly for players to grab.
When it comes to payments, Bitstarz provides enough flexibility. No matter where you are, you will be able to deposit and withdraw easily. Over 20 cryptocurrencies are accepted and fiat currencies are also supported through numerous methods.
A beautiful gambling platform where you can experience the pleasure of craps is Bets.io. It offers two versions of the game from Evolution Gaming, with one live game included. The lobby contains more than 5000 other casino games, with at least 40 dice and dice-themed games.
As a new user on the site, you can claim up to 1 BTC and 100 free spins on your first deposit with the code “BETSFTD”. Regular players can also enjoy up to 20% cashback daily and up to 10,000 USDT + 120 Spins Weekly. Regular slot races and table game contests are also held to keep the platform lively and exciting.
Sports lovers are not left out as Bets.io offers them a vast selection of betting markets across top sports leagues and tournaments. Deposits and withdrawals are available in more than 10 cryptocurrencies.
With a collection of over 6000 games, mBit provides unforgettable gambling sessions for players. Its collection is loaded with high-quality slots, table games, video poker, crash games, live casinos, and more. It also has a massive selection of dice games, with three craps titles included. These include Craps by Nucleus Gaming and Evolution’s First Person Craps and Live Craps.
The welcome bonus at Winz.io is spread over the first three deposits, including cash bonuses and 325 free spins. As a regular member, you can also claim up to 15% daily cashback, up to 400 weekly free spins, and up to 35% daily reload bonuses. What’s more, members can also participate in regular prize pools and stellar races for huge prizes.
Payments are safe and instant at the casino. It accepts various cryptocurrencies, including popular options like BTC, ETH, and LTC.
If you’re looking for the best crypto casino site for thrilling craps gameplay, 7Bit is most likely the best option. The BTC gaming site offers more versions of the game than lots of other online casinos. They include Craps by Nucleus, Craps by Play’N GO, First Person Craps by Evolution, and Live Craps by Evolution. Additionally, it provides many other dice games, including Sic Bo, Dice Duel, and Lightning Dice.
What’s more amazing about 7Bit is its extraordinary games lobby with about 8000 games of different kinds. There are slots, table games, crash games, video poker, instant wins, live casinos, and more.
New members are treated to a royal welcome with 5 BTC and 200 free spins up for grabs on their first four deposits. Existing members are not left out as they enjoy deals like 222 free spins Telegram bonus, Monday reload offer, Thursday free spins deal, weekend cashback, and more. The casino also dedicates a special section of its site to “Races”, where you will always find ongoing tournaments with huge prizes for players.
7Bit makes payments easy for players, regardless of their locations. In addition to accepting 10+ cryptocurrencies, it supports fiat payments via 15+ methods.
Featuring 4000+ casino games, CoinPlay is an outstanding crypto iGaming platform with slots, table games, crash games, and live casinos. It offers Craps by Nucleus Gaming, which can be played for free and for real money. You’ll also find other dice games like Lightning Dice and Sic Bo in the lobby.
New members on the site can choose to grab up to 17,500 USDT and 310 free spins over their first four deposits. Loyal players also get to qualify for cashback deals, depending on their loyalty level. Other promos like drops and wins, slot races, and happy hours of free spins are available for users to enjoy.
You can also choose to bet on sports and esports whenever you feel like. The platform provides thousands of betting markets and also offers a few bonuses for sports bets. CoinPlay processes deposits and withdrawals only in crypto, with over 10 coins supported.
Rules of Online Craps Game
The game of craps may seem a bit complicated compared to the other types of dice games. Thankfully, you won’t have to deal with different rules as there aren’t many variants online. Let’s briefly explain how craps work.
In craps, the pair of six-sided dice is the first thing to familiarize yourself with. Like many other dice games, you will have to bet on the outcome of the roll of the dice. If your bet is correct, you win the game. Otherwise, you lose the money.
If you’re playing for the first time, you might find it difficult to navigate or even make your bets. We’ve explained the different areas you need to understand in the following sections.
In craps, the outcome of the roll is the summation of both numbers showing at the top of the dice. These outcomes are categorized into three as explained below:
- Natural: When the dice land on a 7 or 11, it is known as Natural. This is the best outcome for the shooter (the person who rolls the dice). It allows them to roll the dice once more.
- Craps: If the outcome of the roll is a 2, 3, or 12, it is known as craps. In this case, the shooter loses the roll but still has the opportunity to roll again.
- Point: A point is gotten when the shooter rolls a 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10. After the point is established, the dice will be rolled once again. The aim will be to roll the same outcome, but it doesn’t have to be the same number appearing on the dice. However, if you roll a seven after a point, then you “seven-out” and lose the bet.
The Craps Table
Understanding the markings on the Craps table is essential to having a smooth gameplay. There are different demarcated sections on the table that highlight specific kinds of bets. You have to place the virtual chips on the sections you want to bet on.
When playing online, you bet by first selecting one from the chips at the bottom of the screen. Then you place the chips on the area you want to bet on. You can make multiple bets on the table at a time.
Craps Betting Options
There are over twenty bet options you can choose from while playing Craps online. The payout of each bet varies, depending on the odd and the house edge. Most times, the payout information is usually found in the specific online Craps game. Here are the major types of bets in Craps:
- Pass Line Bet: This refers to the bet placed before the come-out roll (the first dice roll at the start of the game). You win if the outcome is natural and lose if it's craps. If get a point, the same point must be rolled again before a 7. Otherwise, you lose the bet.
- Don’t Pass Bet: The opposite of pass line – you lose if the outcome is natural and win if it’s craps. However, if you roll 12, it’s a stand-off. To win this bet when you get a point, you must roll a 7 first before the point shows again.
- Come Bet: This bet is only possible after the come-out roll. You win if it’s natural and lose if it’s craps. If it’s a point, you have to roll that point again before a 7.
- Don’t Come Bet: You win with craps (except 12) and lose with the natural outcome. When a point is rolled, you need to roll a 7 to win and you lose if the point is rolled again before the 7.
- Hard Ways: There are 4 possible hard ways combinations – two 2s, two 3s, Two 4s, and Two 5s. They are called Hard Four, Hard Six, Hard Eight, and Hard Ten respectively. You win if the outcome of the roll is the hard-way combination you chose. If you land a 7 or achieve the hard way number without the right combination, you lose. For example, you win if you land a Hard Eight (4 and 4), but lose if you land 8 as 3 and 5.
- Field: This bet is active on only one roll. You have to choose a specific number between 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12. If your chosen number lands, you win. If you land 5, 6, 7, or 8, the bet is lost.
- Place Bet: Here, you bet on 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10. If the number is rolled before 7, you win but lose if 7 rolls first.
- Buy Bet: The same as a place bet but involves a 5% commission.
- Lay Bet: This is the opposite of a place bet. You win if a 7 is rolled before the point numbers and lose if any of the numbers appear first. It also involves a 5% commission.
- Proposition Bet: This refers to all one-roll bets, except for hard ways.
- Horn Bet: To make this bet, you combine four numbers – 2, 3, 11, and 12. If any of these numbers are rolled, you win.
- Whirl Bets: A horn bet, along with any 7.
- Any 7: This is betting that a 7 is rolled, regardless of the number combination.
- Any Craps: You win if you roll either 2, 3, or 12. The bet is lost if any other number is rolled.
Types of Online Craps to Play
Let’s take a brief look at the most popular variants of Craps
- Bank or Classic Craps: This variant is the most popular version and it is usually available at both land-based and online casinos. Most online casino providers offer only this version of the game.
- Crapless Craps: Also known as Ruse or Bastard Craps, Crapless Craps is not so popular. In this version, the “craps” outcome does not result in a loss for the shooter. This means the game continues if the outcome is 2, 3, or 12.
- Simplified Craps: This version of Craps tends to make the game as simple as many other dice games. The shooter only rolls the dice once and the game is won if the outcome is a 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, or 12. Other outcomes result in a loss.
- Low Limit Craps: This version is the same as the Classic craps game. However, it is designed to allow players to place very small bets.
- High Limit Craps: A version for high rollers to place very high stakes.
How to Start Playing Crypto Craps Online for Real Money
After reading and understanding the basic rules of the game, we encourage you to try out free online craps before playing for real money. You can play for free at most of our listed crypto casinos.
Whenever you’re reading the play for real money, take the following steps:
- Choose a suitable real money Bitcoin Craps casino and sign up
- Go to the cashier and make payments with any cryptocurrency of your choice. You can choose to claim available bonuses
- Visit the casino lobby and locate the specific Craps game you want. You will find RNG table craps or live craps at many crypto casinos.
- Launch the game and play according to the rules
Best Tips and Strategies to Enhance Your Winning Chances at Craps
Like many other casino games, craps is mostly based on luck. Nevertheless, with the right strategies and tips, it’s possible to increase your chances of winning. The following suggestions from our experts can help you improve your craps gameplay:
- Learn the Game Rules Properly: Before you start to play for real money, ensure you’re well-versed in the rules. This will help you understand what bets will work best at each stage of the game.
- Practice for Free: As recommended earlier, practice well with free online craps before you start to bet for real money. With the free version, you can try out various betting strategies to see which will work for you.
- Manage Your Bets Properly: Prepare a budget before you start playing the game for real money. Break the entire budget into bits to help you spread out your bets across many game rounds.
- Choose Your Bets Carefully: To play safe, you should go for bets with the best chances of winning such as pass line and don’t pass line. As a general rule of thumb, 7 is the most likely number to roll in Craps.
How We Selected the Best Bitcoin Casinos for Real Money Craps
In picking the best Bitcoin craps casinos, we considered numerous factors to ensure the safety and satisfaction of our readers. This section covers the areas we reviewed to make our picks
- Licensing & Reputation: Our prioritized concern while researching various Bitcoin casinos is the legality and reliability of the site. We made sure to include in our list only platforms that hold a recognized gambling license and are operated by reputable companies.
- Safety & Security: All platforms featured in this guide are safe and secure for players. Our team of experts carefully analyzed various casinos' privacy policies before making our selection. All the Bitcoin casinos on our list use SSL encryption technology to protect gamers' personal data and payment information.
- Game Selection & Software: After several security checks, we further delved into the casino's games lobby to see what titles are available. Rest assured that the top Bitcoin casino platforms featured in this review offer enough variety of craps games. More interesting is that all these games are from trusted and renowned developers.
- Bonuses: We want our readers to always enjoy their experience on our recommended platforms. To this end, our researchers navigated through the bonuses and promotion section of each platform. We are certain that our readers will enjoy amazing welcome bonus offers, free spins, and other intriguing perks.
- Payment Methods: Another important factor we considered in our selection process is the payment system. Our experts were particular about choosing only gambling platforms that offer hitch-free and timely deposit and withdrawal methods.
- User Experience: To ensure you experience a satisfactory gaming experience, we analyzed the user interface of all platforms enlisted in this guide. Therefore, expect to enjoy easy access and navigation as all websites selected offer user-friendly designs.
- Customer Support: Our team probed further into the customer service section. Despite having an easy user interface, we want to ensure our readers get solid assistance in case they encounter technical issues. Hence, we looked out for Bitcoin craps casinos that provide an efficient 24/7 live chat service, email, phone support, and a broad FAQ section.
Why You Should Play Craps at Bitcoin Online Casinos
If you’re still wondering if playing craps at Bitcoin casinos is the best choice, here are some benefits that will convince you:
- Global Accessibility: It doesn’t matter whether casinos are regulated in your country or not, there’s always a crypto casino willing to accept players from that region. Hence, your location will not hinder you from playing craps at crypto iGaming sites.
- Fast & Secure Payments: At BTC iGaming sites, payments are mostly done on the Blockchain, which allows for fast and secure transactions. You won’t have to wait for long to gain access to your winnings.
- Many Craps Games: BTC casinos offer thousands of games and make sure a good selection of craps is available. You’ll find both live dealer and regular table game formats in the lobbies.
- Numerous Betting Currencies: When you play at crypto casinos, you will be able to bet using various cryptocurrencies on the site. The type of currency available in the game may also depend on the provider.
How to Choose the Best Casino Craps Game to Play
There aren’t many versions of craps online, so the process of choosing a good one is quite straightforward. First, you have to consider the developer's reputation. Top game providers like Evolution Gaming, Play’N GO, and Nucleus Gaming offer good craps games.
You can also consider the RTP of the game. Due to additional features or bets, the average RTP of the different games may vary slightly.
Best Casino Bonuses for Craps
Both new and existing casino members are offered exciting bonus deals which can be used to play Craps. Here are the most popular:
- Welcome Bonus: This is the most common craps casino bonus type and it is only available to new players when they register at the casino. They often come as a match deposit which is a percentage of your initial deposit, and may come with free spins.
- No Deposit Bonus: Another popular craps casino bonus is the no deposit bonus which is only available to both new players. Just as the name implies, you do not need to deposit before you are credited with the bonus money. You can use the bonus offer to try out a few rounds of games before staking your money.
- Cashback: Most crypto casinos often return a particular percentage of lost funds to players over a certain period which may be daily, weekly, or monthly. These refunds usually differ in percentage depending on the casino.
- Reload Bonus: This is a match deposit bonus given to existing players who make a new deposit on the site. The percentage is usually smaller than that of the welcome match bonus.
- Referral Rewards: This refers to bonuses that you receive for inviting another person to sign up and play at the casino. It could be free spins, no deposits, or a match deposit offer.
- VIP/Loyalty Rewards: Loyal and dedicated gamers on a craps casino site often enjoy certain special benefits from time to time. The rewards they enjoy depends on how often they play and how much they wager at the casino.
Playing Online Craps at Mobile Bitcoin Casinos
Almost all games created by iGaming developers in recent times have been built with HTML5/Java technology. Online craps games are also created with this technology which makes them playable all on kinds of smartphones and mobile devices.
To play craps on mobile, you simply have to launch the game on a casino website that offers it. Most crypto casinos are designed to be mobile-friendly, so you won’t have issues navigating with your smartphone or tablet. Some of them may offer downloadable apps, which may also be used to play the game.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings at Bitcoin Craps Casinos
As long as you play at a Bitcoin casino site, you won’t find it difficult to deposit cash or withdraw whatever you win. The payments are mostly done via cryptocurrencies, but some platforms offer additional methods such as debit/credit cards and e-wallets.
Nevertheless, crypto payments remain the easiest and fastest method to claim your prizes at online casinos. Your money is credited to your crypto wallet a few seconds after the casino approves the payment.
Best Cryptocurrencies to Play Craps Games
There are so hundreds of cryptocurrencies available for you to use at online craps casinos. The most popular option is Bitcoin, which is mostly accepted for payments and supported for betting in games like craps. Other popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Tether may also be supported in some games.
Last Thoughts on Online Crypto Craps Casino Game
Dice games are usually interesting but craps just have that unique twist that makes it truly captivating. The rich history, unique gameplay, and variety of betting options contribute to its appeal. What makes it quite special is its betting pattern. You don’t just roll the dice once, you anticipate getting a specific outcome after establishing a point.
Fortunately, there are a good number of craps games from top iGaming developers in the world. These games are available in different formats at crypto casinos, so they’re easy to find. Nevertheless, you must keep in mind that understanding the rules of the game is key to enjoying it. So, take your time to learn the game and practice on free online craps before playing for real money.
Once you’re ready to try out the game for cash prizes, feel free to pick a suitable casino from our list. Good luck as you roll the dice and enjoy the unpredictability of craps.
Bitcoin Craps FAQ
Is it legal to bet on craps with cryptocurrency?
Whether it’s legal or not depends on where you’re playing from. You need to check for the legality of both cryptocurrencies and online casinos in your location. In most countries, it’s legal to play.
Can I win real money while playing online craps with crypto?
Yes, when you play the game for real money, you win real cash. You can withdraw and keep your winnings as long as you fulfill the casino’s cashout terms.
Are crypto casinos safe for craps game?
Yes, crypto casinos are generally safe for Craps and other kinds of games. However, you must be careful to play at sites operated by reputable companies. We recommend choosing one from our list.
How do I choose the best crypto casino to play Craps?
First, start by looking for safe casinos that accept players in your region. After that proceed to check the selection of craps games in the casino’s lobby. The sites we’ve featured on this site are loaded with many craps games and offer you everything you need to enjoy gambling.
What is the RTP of online craps?
The average RTP of Classic Craps is 98.64%.