Best Bitcoin Live Casino Sites 2024
If you’ve been looking for ways to play the best Bitcoin live casinos in 2024, you’ve just arrived on the right page. In recent years, crypto casino gaming has been on the rise. Casino players are constantly looking for fast and convenient ways to cash out their winnings. Hence, they have turned to crypto gambling.
Our comprehensive crypto live casino guide has been designed to provide you with all the information you need to enjoy authentic and immersive live gaming. Whether you’re a seasoned crypto casino player or not, this will help you understand how Bitcoin live dealer games work and how you can maximize your winnings.
In this guide, we have provided a list of the best live casinos accepting Bitcoin today. On these sites, you’ll find hundreds of live table games from the finest software providers, as well as generous Bitcoin live casino bonuses. Furthermore, this guide will help you discover all the kinds of crypto live casino games available today and how to play them on mobile.
What are Bitcoin Live Dealer Games?
Crypto live dealer games are exactly what they sound like – live casino games that you can play using cryptocurrencies. Live dealers are online gambling games that allow you to engage in real-time with human dealers from your home. You can join various casino tables and bet on your devices.
Unlike slots and other RNG games, real humans conduct the game in live casinos. This brings you the closest experience to being in a brick-and-mortar casino. The human dealer shuffles the cards, spins the wheel, shakes the dice, and many other things.
What makes live dealers even more interesting is that you can communicate with the human dealers and other players during the games. This creates an engaging atmosphere, allowing you to socialize with others without having to leave your home.
You can play live dealers with various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, and many others. Continue reading to find where to play and what kinds of live games are available for you to play.
Top 10 Bitcoin Casinos to Play the Best Live Dealer Games
When it comes to enjoying the best live dealer games at Bitcoin gambling sites, it’s important to choose reliable and excellent platforms. Below, we will explore the top 10 Bitcoin casinos that provide an excellent selection of live games. Our experts have carefully examined all these casinos to ensure they can offer you a seamless and immersive gaming experience.
With over 560 titles in its live casino lobby, BC.Game offers you the opportunity to have an unforgettable gaming experience. The selection features all the popular kinds of games, including multiple variants of popular classics like Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, and Baccarat.
The providers powering the live casino lobby include Pragmatic Play, Evolution, Playtech, Sexy Gaming, and 6 others. You’ll also find some unique game shows from some of these providers at BC.Game.
New players at the site are greeted with a welcome offer on their first four deposits. Additionally, you can join the numerous live casino tournaments that run on the website daily. Some of the tournaments offer prize pools of up to 1,200,000 EUR.
At Fairspin Casino, players are treated to a remarkable selection of over 380 live games. The casino ensures there’s a good mix of different kinds of games – cards, wheels, dice, and many others.
There are 150+ blackjack titles, 60+ baccarat, 20+ roulette, and 15+ poker titles. Other games include Dragon Tiger, Sic Bo, and Craps. The site also features a great list of game shows, with Monopoly Live and Football Dice included.
To offer you this massive collection, Fairspin selects 160+ games from Evolution Gaming and 120+ from Pragmatic Play. Other developers it features are Asian Gaming, VivoGaming, and 3 others.
Fairspin offers a massive deposit package bonus for new players on the site. It also features regular live casino Drops & Wins tournaments for you to compete for prizes.
Offering over 600 live titles, TrustDice is one of the biggest crypto-gambling platforms to experience live casinos. Its selection consists of a wide variety, including 250+ blackjack, 100+ roulette, and 15+ poker titles.
Some of the top picks include Power Blackjack, Casino Hold’em, Funky Time, Crazy Coin Flip, and No Commission Baccarat. The selection is powered by seven software providers, including Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Ezugi, and Playtech.
TrustDice offers a welcome package of 3 BTC and 25 free spins. You can have more sessions on live dealers with the 3 BTC bonus.
Bitcasino offers a decent selection of 165+ live dealer titles, consisting of a mixed variety. There are 45+ baccarat, 35+ roulette, 30+ blackjack, 18 game shows, 2 poker titles, and others. Popular titles include Boom City, Squeeze Baccarat, Salon Prive Blackjack, Dragon Tiger, and Instant Roulette.
Powering the lobby are Evolution with 70+ titles, Pragmatic Play with 30+ titles, Bombay Live with 22 titles, and Ezugi with 22 titles. There are also 15+ titles from four other renowned software developers on the site.
The welcome bonus at BitCasino is a 20% cashback up to 10,000 USDT offer. You may also find occasional live dealer tournaments to join at the casino.
Loaded with over 700 live games, Winz.io provides you super exciting and immersive gaming experience on its platform. The variety includes 290+ blackjack, 80+ baccarat, 70+ roulette, 22 game shows, 6 poker, and 4 Sic Bo titles. Some of the games you’ll find there include Live Joker’s Wheel, Dead or Alive Saloon, Lightning Baccarat, Speed Roulette, and Casino Hold’em.
The live casino lobby is powered mainly by Evolution Gaming with 357 titles, Pragmatic Play with 154 titles, and Playtech with 103 titles. There are 7 other providers, including SkyWind and Vivo Gaming, and Lucky Streak.
New players can grab a 10% daily cashback offer within their first 2 weeks of playing at Winz.io. There’s also an option to claim up to $5,000 in deposit bonuses.
Although FortuneJack has just about 50 live dealer games, it manages to cover all the necessary categories. The lobby features excellent titles like Football Studio Roulette, Peek Baccarat, Mega Sic Bo, Fan Tan, One Blackjack, Speedy 7, and Dice Duel. These games are powered by Evolution Gaming, Betgames.TV, Authentic Gaming, and Pragmatic Play.
You can claim up to 6 BTC or go for an unlimited 20% cashback as a new player. Additionally, it offers more bonuses for live games in its loyalty program, including reloads and cashback.
Cloudbet is a beautiful crypto-gambling site that offers you an authentic gaming experience with its solid live casino lobby. Powered by Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Bombay Live, and 4 others, the site offers you numerous variants of table games.
Within the collection, you’ll find multiple lobbies where the available variants of different games are listed. For example, when you open the Blackjack Lobby by Evolution, you’ll find a list of various Live Blackjack variants there. In addition to the classic table games, there are also 20+ game shows. These include unique titles like Extra Chilli Epic Spins and Buffalo Blitz.
The welcome bonus at Cloudbet is a deposit package of up to 5 BTC. You may also find other occasional bonuses with which you can play live games.
Players at Stake.com are greeted with over 50 live dealer games to choose from. Despite the smaller number, the collection consists of different categories of games. There are titles like Lightning Baccarat, Three Card Poker, Peek Baccarat, Blackjack, Dragon Tiger, and Super Sic Bo.
Stake.com has an impressive selection of game shows, with 20+ titles available. These include Monopoly Big Baller, Mega Wheel, Cash or Crash, Crazy Coin Flip, and Imperial Quest. The live lobby is powered by just 3 developers – Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and Bombay Live.
You can enhance your live gaming at Stake.com by joining the daily races to compete for prizes. Additionally, the Pragmatic Play Drops & Wins is also another opportunity to play live games and compete for big prizes.
Designed to provide you with a unique experience, LiveCasino.io boasts a remarkable selection of 145+ live games.
It features games from developers like Pragmatic Play, Evolution, Ezugi, Bombay Live, and 5 others. The lobby features 50+ baccarat, 30+ roulette, and 30+ blackjack titles. Other games in the lobby include Dragon Tiger, War of Bets, Crazy Coin Flip, Bac Bo, Craps, Sic Bo, and Teen Patti.
You can partake in the weekly live casino tournaments to compete for the 200 USDT grand prize. There’s also a monthly cashback promo where you can get more funds to wager on live games.
Metaspins is another top crypto casino that offers an excellent selection of live dealer games. It features 15+ roulette, 10+ blackjack, and 15+ baccarat games. Other card games like Casino Hold’em, Andar Bahar, Three Card Poker, and Teen Patti are available as well.
The game shows selection is also impressive, with about 20 titles available. These include Funky Time, Snake & Ladders, and Sweet Bonanza Candyland. New players on the site can grab a 100% up to 1 BTC bonus on their first deposit.
Best Live Dealer Games to Play at Bitcoin Casinos
The availability of numerous live games at Bitcoin gambling sites makes it possible to enjoy thrilling gaming sessions. You get to relive the brick-and-mortar experience with all the popular classic games available. In this section, you’ll discover the variety of live games available at cryptocurrency gambling sites.
Blackjack is one of the most popular gambling card games among both casual and expert players. Bitcoin gambling platforms feature numerous live variants of blackjack, providing you with different experiences of the same game.
Some casinos feature more than 80 live blackjack tables. These include both classic versions for everyone and VIP tables for high rollers. There are also live blackjack games with additional features and side bets to make them more interesting.
Here’s a list of some popular Live Blackjack games:
- Infinite Blackjack
- Unlimited Blackjack
- Blackjack Party
- Speed Blackjack
- Power Blackjack
With live Bitcoin Roulette, you get to place bets and watch the human dealer spin the wheel in real time. Many live Roulette games feature multiple camera angles, allowing you to catch all the action.
There are so many versions of Live Roulette, mostly based on the European, American, and French variants. Some of these versions come with additional features and even RNG elements to make them unique and more interesting.
Here are examples of some new popular Live Roulette variants online:
- Speed Roulette
- Lightning Roulette
- Immersive Roulette
- Live French Roulette
- Live European Roulette
While there aren’t as many Baccarat live games as Blackjack, you’ll still find numerous variants of this card game at crypto iGaming sites. The fast-paced game is hosted by professional and friendly dealers who make sure that you have an exciting and engaging time.
Here are some examples of Live Baccarat games:
- Punto Banco
- Mini Baccarat
- Speed Baccarat
- Classic Baccarat
- Baccarat Squeeze
Here’s one live gambling game that requires some strategies, skills, and a bit of luck. Live Poker allows you to compete against many other players from around the world. Some casinos may also feature poker tournaments, where you get huge cash prizes to contest.
These are examples of live Poker games:
- Live Texas Hold’em
- Live Casino Hold’em
- Live Three Card Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker
In addition to the popular classic games discussed in the previous sections, many crypto iGaming platforms offer game shows. These game shows are also hosted by human dealers and they provide you with an experience different from the regular casino gameplay. Some of them are inspired by real TV game shows and even slots. Game shows attract people with their huge prizes, charismatic hosts, and overall entertaining atmosphere. Some of them require players to make important decisions, which makes them go through a wide range of emotions. The dramatic moments and overall energy of BTC game shows are going to seem real enough even when watching a video.
Here are the most popular live game shows:
Crazy Time may be one of the most entertaining bitcoin game shows. Being an evolution of Dream Catcher, this game offers more interactive bonuses. It may be better to call them bonus games, though.
The main game process is similar to the original game. Players place their bitcoin bets on numbers and/or bonus games, the host spins the wheel, and so on. But there is also the so-called Top Slot that is spinning together with the wheel. This feature adds a random multiplier to one of the betting segments.
Besides numbers, there are nine segments and four mini-games on the wheel. These games are Coin Flip, Cash Hunt, Pachinko, and Crazy Time. Coin Flip involves a virtual toss of the red-blue coin, where each side represents a certain multiplier. Cash Hunt is something of a shooting gallery where you would fire the cannon and try to hit some random symbols. Each symbol hides a multiplier.
During the bonus game called Pachinko, players will see the Pachinko wall. The host will drop a puck, and the place of its landing will bring some multipliers. The Crazy Time bonus game involves choosing one of the colored arrows that will point to some multipliers, too.
Over the recent months, there have been several big wins in Crazy Time ranging from €200,000 to €1.4 million.
Evolution Gaming provides a chance to play Monopoly using Bitcoin! Monopoly Live is another variation of Dream Catcher. But in this case, participants get to play the world-famous table game if their bets on the corresponding segments of the game wheel are successful.
Bitcoin game show Monopoly Live differs from DC in its bonus round, which is a sort of Monopoly game. The bonus game starts only if the pointer stops at the sections representing the dice rolls: 2 Rolls or 4 Rolls. Players that have placed bets on these segments get the chance to make several moves in the 3D game.
Besides that, the wheel has several segments called Chance. They represent the Chance cards from the original table game. These cards provide players with a random cash prize or bonus multiplier. In the case of multiplier, the wheel gets another turn. Multipliers stack together.
When entering the bonus game, players are moving around a 3D board and collect prizes with multipliers. There are such elements of the original game as houses, hotels, taxes, jail, GO, and Chance / Community Chest cards.
The biggest payout was over €4 million for 478 participants. The final multiplier reached x6400.
Dream Catcher Live
Dream Catcher game show became the first such game developed by Evolution Gaming. Slots buffs enjoy this game show very much. Perhaps, the rotation of the wheel reminds them of the way slot machine reels spin. Or maybe the thing is in bright decorations and the element of surprise. That said, other categories of gamblers have enjoyed playing Dream Catcher using Bitcoin, too.
In this live show, players bet on the numbers that are placed around the wheel’s edge. There is a pointer above the wheel, which points to one of the segments. When the wheel stops spinning, the pointer will show the winning number. The players who have placed bets on this number win a certain amount of money.
The winning number multiplies the bets that have been placed on it. Besides that, the wheel has several segments that make payouts even bigger. These are called multipliers and they multiply the next spin’s winnings by 2 or 7.
Live hosts are an important part of the crypto game show Dream Catcher Live. These people are responsible for the good spirits of players, so they are constantly smiling, joking, and even dancing while spinning the wheel.
One of the biggest Dream Catcher wins took place in November 2018. With three x7 multipliers and the winning number 40, Evolution Gaming paid out more than €3 million to 158 players who had placed their bets on 40 during that round.
Deal or No Deal Live
Deal or No Deal Live is a popular game show format that had originated in the Netherlands before gaining huge popularity thanks to the American and British versions. Evolution Gaming cleverly adapted this game show for live casinos, making it possible to take part in it using bitcoins in a crypto casino.
Those who want to play Deal or No Deal with bitcoin go through several rounds of the game. First comes the qualifying round where the participants choose the difficulty and amount of their bet. The wheel multiplies the amount of money in the biggest-prize suitcase by 75-500. You can then choose one of 16 cases.
Next, there will be the Top Up wheel with a limited time period. You can increase the prize money in the suitcases by the number that is 5-50 times bigger than your bet. After that, the main game round begins where you should agree to or refuse the offers made by the host.
During the final round, there will be 16 locked suitcases with money prizes. They are going to be identical on the outside, having numbers from 1 to 16 inside. With each phase, several cases are opened and their numbers are demonstrated.
Then, the players are offered a certain amount of money in exchange for their chosen suitcase. If you agree to get the money in return for the case, you should choose ‘Deal’. Otherwise, you should select ‘No Deal’.
Bitcoin game show Mega Ball is different from other live shows as it has a much faster pace and some unique features. This game is a cross between bingo and lotto draws. It takes place in a flashy studio with flamboyant hosts.
Mega Ball is another exclusive live show game by Evolution Gaming. In this game, bitcoin casino players select numbers on the tickets and watch the balls being drawn from the machine, revealing winning numbers. Matching numbers are automatically shown on virtual tickets. There is also a number of matches required to win the round.
After the draw, a Mega Ball multiplier ranging from x5 to x100 is created. The studio changes its lighting while players see the best-suited numbers for winning being highlighted on their tickets. If a line of winning numbers is completed on the ticket, the player’s winnings are multiplied.
Six completed lines multiply the bet by x10,000. The maximum possible multiplier of the final ball is x100. This way, a player can multiply their bet by one million under the most favorable circumstances.
Other Live Games
Some other traditional games may not fit into the categories already mentioned. These mostly include card games and dice games. There are also newer games that were specifically created for online gaming and cannot be found at traditional casinos.
Here are some popular examples:
- Bac Bo
- Lucky 7
- Dice Duel
- Live Craps
- Teen Patti
- War of Bets
- Andar Bahar
- Super Sic Bo
How to Start Playing Live Casinos at Crypto Gambling Sites
It takes only a few seconds to minutes to set up your account and start playing the best Bitcoin live dealer games. We have described the steps below.
Choose a Crypto Live Casino Site and Sign Up
The first thing to do is to choose one of the best live casino sites accepting Bitcoin. You can go through our list to pick a suitable one.
After choosing, here are the steps to sign up:
- Visit the crypto casino site and click the “Sign Up” or “Register” button
- Fill in the required details on the registration form
- Read the terms and conditions (T&Cs) of the casino
- Tick the T&Cs acceptance box if they’ve fair enough
- Submit the form
- Complete the necessary verification steps
Except you receive a Bitcoin live casino no deposit bonus, you’ll need to fund your account to play for real money.
Here are the steps to deposit:
- Log in to your account and click on the “wallet” icon or deposit button
- Select your preferred cryptocurrency among the options listed
- Enter your deposit amount
- Copy the wallet address or scan the QR code displayed
- Complete the transfer
Launch Bitcoin Live Dealer Games
After you fund your account, head to the games lobby and launch any Bitcoin live dealer of your choice.
Why You Should Play Crypto Live Casino Games
There’s so much to enjoy when you play crypto live dealer games. If you’re still wondering whether to play or not, here are some of the benefits to note:
- Anonymity : Compared to traditional banking methods, cryptocurrencies can offer you enhanced privacy and complete anonymity in gambling. Since you don’t have to submit personal information to deposit funds, you won’t have to reveal who you are. This keeps your gambling activities discreet, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced Security : The decentralized nature of blockchain technology ensures that your financial transactions are secure and transparent when playing live casinos. Since you do not submit your banking details, you won’t face the risks of data theft.
- Engaging Real-life Gaming : Crypto live casino games provide you with the closest experience to being in physical table games casinos. You can chat with the dealers and other players. You also witness the shuffling of cards, spinning of the wheel, dice rolling, and other actions like you’re right in a physical casino.
- Global Availability : Since the method of payment is cryptocurrency, there’s no limit to where you can gamble. It doesn’t matter if your local currency is accepted by online casinos or not. All you’ll have to do is purchase your preferred cryptocurrency and play live dealers at Bitcoin casinos.
How We Ranked the Best Live Casinos Accepting Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
When we come up with guides like this, our goal is to help readers make informed decisions in gambling. Hence, our team took the time to critically examine numerous crypto casinos and their live dealer selections. We have chosen only the best sites for Bitcoin live casino games in the guide.
These are the factors we consider in ranking these casinos:
- Licensing and Security: The first thing we do is check out the license and the security measures employed by every casino we consider. Most of the casinos on our list are regulated by the Curacao eGaming Authority. They also make use of SSL technology to encrypt your data and store them safely on their website.
- Live Dealer Lobby: After confirming the safety of the casino, we delve into the live dealer section of the site. We ensured that each platform on our list offers a wide range of high-quality live dealer games. You’ll find card games, dice games, live game shows, live lotteries, and many others.
- Other Games Collection and Software Providers: We also looked at the other games available in the casino’s lobby. The websites we’ve ranked in this guide feature a variety of slots, RNG table games, video poker, bingo, scratch cards, and crash games.
- Casino User Friendliness: A user-friendly website and easy navigation is essential for anyone to enjoy playing live casinos. Thus, we consider the gambling website design and layout. Those that have made it to our list feature visually appealing websites with quick access to the games and other necessary sections.
- Bonuses and Promotions: Generous bonuses and promos help to make gaming sessions more interesting. Our ranked casinos offer attractive welcome bonuses, as well as live casino cashback, reload bonuses and loyalty rewards.
- Crypto Payment System: Naturally, all the casinos we considered for this guide are those that support cryptocurrency payments. However, we ensured the ones that made it to our top-ranked list have numerous cryptocurrency options. We also prioritized sites with fast withdrawal processing times.
- Customer Service: Every top casino must have a reliable customer service department to address players’ questions or concerns. Our recommended platforms offer multiple support channels, including email and live chat. Many also have solid FAQ pages.
- Mobile Compatibility: To ensure you can play live casinos on the go, we’ve ranked only platforms that are compatible with mobile devices. Regardless of your smartphone’s operating system, you will be able to enjoy playing games on mobile browsers.
How to Choose the Best Crypto Live Casino Game to Play
There are hundreds of live casino games available on gambling platforms. To choose which game is good for you, consider the following tips:
- Type of games: Live games come in different formats –cards, dice, wheel games, game shows, etc. If you have a preference among these games, pick one in the category you like. For example, card games include baccarat, poker, blackjack, teen patti, and many others. If you’re a fan of card games, read about these popular games and go for the one you prefer. You can also choose to play all the various kinds if you’re on a huge bankroll.
- Compare different games: Games such as blackjack, poker, baccarat, and roulette have numerous variants created by different software providers. These variants may come with unique features and slight differences in payouts. To know which variant is best for you, research and compare the different games from each developer. Pick the ones with the best features only.
- Check the game features: Depending on what your main aim is for playing, you may have to consider the various features. If you’re looking to earn big, you should check things like the RTP, volatility, and maximum payout. If you only want an interesting session, look out for games with bonus features.
- Check the betting limits: It might be necessary to check the betting range of different games if you’re on a budget. Fortunately, many live table games cater to both low rollers and high rollers with their wide range of bet sizes.
- Claim a Bitcoin live casino no deposit bonus: Opting in for a free bonus can provide you the funds to test live casinos without using your money. If you get a good free bonus, use it to try out different games and see how they work.
- Provider: The best way to predict if a game is of good quality is to check the software provider. Companies like Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Playtech, Vivo, and Absolute Live Gaming are known for their top-quality dealer games. Our top 5 providers of bitcoin games with live dealers looks as follows:
Evolution Gaming, a prominent live casino games provider, started to operate in 2006. In 2013, the company already had more than a hundred of game tables with live dealers, as well as several awards. Since then, the evolution has been going on. Just recently, Evolution Gaming opened several new studios and acquired a few well-known casino game providers.
According to their official website, the mission of Evolution Gaming lies in providing flawless and localized live casino games to regulated markets. Bitcoin games with live dealers by this provider are quite widespread across crypto casinos, and users find these game products rather nice. Bitcoin live casinos with EG games attract a lot of visitors to numerous resources.
Popular bitcoin games by Evolution Gaming:
- Lightning Roulette
- Monopoly Live
- Dream Catcher Live
- Live Blackjack
- Live Dragon Tiger
Games with live dealers from Evolution Gaming are notable for their great look and performance. It is achieved by using professional lighting, authentic decorations, and HD video with multiple camera angles. Besides that, applications are made in such a way as to make interface and game process as user-friendly as possible.
Ezugi was created in 2012 by a group of people with some substantial experience in the online gambling industry. Today this provider controls 9 studios and 20 crypto games with live dealers. Ezugi also collaborates with more than 100 operators from all over the world.
Ezugi creates modern and absorbing bitcoin live casino games. The company uses cutting-edge equipment and employs professional croupiers. All of that allows it to create the most authentic and convenient conditions of BTC live casino gambling for the end user.
Popular bitcoin games by Ezugi:
- Casino Hold’em
- Teen Patti
- Dragon Tiger
- Blackjack Bet Behind
- Live Roulette
So far, Ezugi has made 20 games with real dealers. Operating around the clock, its studios are located in Europe, Asia, and South America. Besides public game tables, there are also the private ones that can be customized according to the needs of a particular user. A player can even change the design of playing cards, game studio, or even the dealer.
According to the Ezugi’s website, their mission is to become a leader among the providers of games with live dealers and demonstrate their way of making bitcoin live casino games.
NetEnt is generally regarded as one of the most popular game providers, so it is no wonder that its live casino games are equally popular among crypto casino players. From the very beginning, NetEnt Live was focused on contributing something new to live casino gaming. And they probably did it.
NetEnt live casino games had some rather interesting solutions in terms of technology and design. Besides high quality video, more cameras were being used to ensure a more professional look. The games had extra betting options here and there while the game rounds took less time.
Apart from that, NetEnt Live sometimes offer you to pass the time at so-called ‘thematic’ tables. It implies some additional bonuses for live casino players in terms of promotions.
Popular crypto games by NetEnt Live:
- Live Roulette
- Live Baccarat
- Common Draw Blackjack
- Live Perfect Blackjack
- Rocket Roulette
Games with live dealers by NetEnt usually involve the green screen technique. Some people may find it less appealing if compared to nicely decorated gambling halls of other live casino studios. That being said, it does create a unique style of game apps. Some people who like to play games with live dealers using bitcoin will find it cool enough.
There have been rumors about a possible closure of NetEnt Live after NetEnt was purchased by Evolution Gaming.
Vivo Gaming has been releasing great games with live dealers for over 10 years now. All its apps are cross-platform. It means that users can play this brand’s live casino games using bitcoins on both computers and mobile devices.
Vivo Gaming has a lot of studios for streaming videos with live dealers. Some of them are located in Georgia, Bulgaria, Uruguay, and on the Philippines. Besides that, this provider is cooperating with Princess Casino, Oracle Casino, Portomaso Casino, and several more studios to recreate the atmosphere of real casinos on the screens of players.
Popular crypto games by Vivo Gaming:
- European Roulette
- Sic Bo
- Live Bingo
- Dragon Tiger
Bitcoin live casino games from Vivo Gaming are notable for impressive technological solutions, high-res video streams, and exclusive game studios. Sometimes players can even play games using cryptocurrency at several virtual tables at the same time.
Games with live dealers are available in multiple languages. The apps have a chat feature that allows players to communicate with croupiers in real time. Some games also allow users to send messages to each other.
Authentic Gaming was established in 2015, which makes it one of the ‘youngest’ providers of crypto live casino games. AG offers a range of services related to video streaming from real gambling houses and studios, as well as their own product line.
Authentic Gaming is different from other providers of BTC games with live dealers in that it offers exclusively live roulette applications. Such a specializations allows AG to focus their attention and effort on one game category, providing the end user with the best possible live dealer roulette experience.
Popular BTC games by Authentic Gaming:
- Authentic Roulette Turbo
- Authentic Roulette Original
- Authentic Roulette Double Wheel
- Auto Roulette Live
- Casino Floor Studio
Authentic Gaming offers a unique feature for those who enjoy playing live casino games using bitcoin. The Bet on Stats option allows you to make bets based on how many times each particular sector won during the last 50-500 spins of the wheel. It will hardly help you win more often, but it sounds like fun.
Perhaps, we will see other casino games from this provider in the future. For instance, Authentic Gaming has plans of releasing its own baccarat game.
Crypto Live Casino Bonuses and Promotions
To attract numerous players, Bitcoin casino sites offer various bonuses and promotions. These bonuses provide you with extra funds to enjoy playing more sessions on your favorite live casino games. Below, we have described the popular types of bonuses for live dealer games.
- Welcome Bonus: This refers to all kinds of bonuses given to new players after they sign up at a casino. It is usually given to them on their first deposit. With the welcome deposit bonus, you can have extra credits to enjoy your favorite live games.
- Cashback: The cashback bonus is one of the most popular promos for live dealer games. A live casino cashback bonus is a percentage refund of your net losses made while wagering on live casino games.
- No Deposit Bonus: This is a form of free bonus that you receive without having to make a deposit. It is usually small but is perfect for trying out live casinos before depositing your funds.
- Reload Bonus: The reload bonus is a reward you receive for making a new deposit as an existing member of the casino. Gambling sites give this kind of bonus to encourage players to keep depositing and playing on their platforms.
- Referral Bonus: Many casinos encourage you to invite others to join their platform. When you do so successfully, you will get a reward. This reward is known as the referral bonus. The referral bonus is usually in the form of cash for playing games.
- VIP/Loyalty Rewards: These are benefits designed for players that play regularly at a gambling website. There is a wide range of benefits included in VIP/loyalty programs. However, the benefits you can use to play live casinos are cashback and cash bonuses.
Payments at Bitcoin Casino Sites
Financial transactions are easy and smooth at cryptocurrency gambling sites since they’re all based on blockchain. Many cryptocurrencies are supported by top crypto gambling platforms, with Bitcoin being the most popular. Other coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Ripple, and Cardano are also popular. At some Bitcoin gambling platforms, you’ll find more than 15 cryptocurrencies to choose from.
Depositing into your gambling account is fast and super-easy to do, especially if you’re a regular crypto user. All you have to do is transfer your funds from your wallet into your crypto casino account.
Withdrawals are fast as well. Once the casino approves and releases your payments, it’ll take only a few seconds for the coins to hit your wallet. However, the approval time may vary at casinos. The best crypto casinos approve withdrawals instantly or within a few minutes while it could take a few hours for others to do.
Most crypto-gambling platforms do not charge extra fees for their transactions. Some may charge but usually very low fees. There may also be extra charges from your wallet service provider.
Furthermore, top Bitcoin gambling platforms offer players the opportunity to deposit and withdraw in fiat currencies. Depending on your location, you may find methods like credit and debit cards, e-wallets, and instant banking transfers. The most popular fiat currencies accepted are USD, EUR, GBP, and CAD.
Playing Live Dealers on Mobile Bitcoin Casinos
Most crypto online gambling sites are mobile-friendly, so you won’t have any problems playing on your smartphone. Whether you use an Android, iOS, or Windows smartphone, you would be able to play live games on mobile browsers.
Additionally, some of the best Bitcoin casinos offer live games on their mobile apps. With these applications on your mobile devices, you have faster access to the casino and the games. Apps use lower data connectivity, so casino games and features load faster. However, apps are usually available only for Android and iOS devices.
Tips to Enjoy Playing Crypto Live Casino Games
Having a thrilling gambling experience should be every player’s main goal when playing live casinos. However, not all players end up enjoying their experience. Below, we have provided tips for an unforgettable live casino experience:
- Pick the Best Casino: Your choice of a gambling site could either ruin or make your experience. It’s necessary to select trustworthy gambling sites that offer top-notch user experience and a vast selection of live games.
- Play the right games: Choose your games wisely following the tips we have provided earlier in this guide. Consider all the game features and the software providers powering them.
- Take advantage of bonuses: With good bonuses, you can claim more credits to play live games and earn more money. You can also use them to learn new live games and develop strategies. However, make sure you check the bonus T&Cs properly before claiming them.
- Use strategies: There are numerous betting strategies you can apply to improve your chances when playing table games. Take your time to learn these strategies and apply them. With the right strategies, you can have enough game rounds and winning opportunities.
- Chat with other players and the dealer: The biggest advantage of live casinos over RNG games is the ability to interact with the dealer and other players. Take advantage of this to socialize and make new friends at the casino.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Live Dealer Games
- Fast withdrawals
- Secure payment system
- Enhanced privacy and anonymity
- Many betting currencies available
- Vast selection of crypto live games
- Real-time engaging gaming sessions
- Cryptocurrencies can be volatile
- Some live casino games do not support cryptocurrencies
Playing Live Casinos Responsibly
With the immersive and engaging nature of live casinos, it’s very easy to get lost in the experience. However, to have an overall rewarding gambling session, it is important to maintain control every time you play.
Always remember that crypto casino games are meant for entertainment and should not be seen as a source of income. Hence, only use extra funds for gambling. If you ever feel that you’re struggling with your gambling habits, don’t hesitate to seek help from the casino support team.
Fortunately, many crypto casinos have some tools to ensure you maintain control of your gambling activities. These responsible gambling tools limit how much money and time you spend playing games.
Here are the tools you’ll find at casinos:
- Cool off
- Loss limits
- Time limits
- Reality check
- Deposit limits
- Wagering limits
Last Thoughts on Bitcoin Live Casinos Sites
With the abundance of top-notch crypto gambling sites, you have the opportunity to enjoy an exhilarating experience playing live dealer games. Our recommended platforms feature remarkable collections of live games, generous bonuses, and reliable customer support. What’s more, these sites also guarantee you maximum security and speedy payments with your preferred cryptocurrencies.
However, you have to choose the right games to play and claim the right bonuses to ensure the best experience. Research and apply proven strategies to improve your winning chances. Most importantly, prioritize having fun and play responsibly always.
Crypto Live Casino FAQ
What are the betting limits for Bitcoin live dealer games?
Most popular live games have a wide range of bet sizes to cater to all kinds of players. You’ll find some table games with a minimum bet of around 0.001 BTC or even 0.0001 BTC. The maximum bets vary significantly depending on the game, casino, and software provider.
Is it safe to play at crypto live dealer sites?
Absolutely! As long as you play at crypto gambling sites with valid licenses and necessary security tools like SSL encryption. Thankfully, all the casinos we’ve featured in this guide are safe.
Where do I buy cryptocurrencies to bet on live dealer games?
To buy coins for gambling, you can use trustworthy exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, or Kraken. These exchanges will allow you to purchase different coins using various payment methods such as cards and bank transfers.
What bonus is the best for live dealer games?
It’s difficult to say which bonus is the best as it depends on your preferences and gaming habit. Cashbacks are very popular for live casino games. However, welcome bonuses and reloads are also usually available.
To pick the best bonus, consider the T&Cs attached. Go for those with reasonable wagering requirements and enough validity period.
Can I play crypto live dealer games for free?
No, you cannot play live dealer games for free. They do not offer demo versions of the real money games. However, some casinos might allow you to play an RNG version of the game for free.
You may also be able to launch live games at some casinos and watch others play without participating. You cannot bet as long as you don’t have real money or bonus funds in your account. With a live casino no deposit bonus, you can play without using your funds.
Is it legal to play Bitcoin live gambling games?
The legality of cryptocurrency live gambling games depends on your location. If Bitcoin iGaming sites are not prohibited by the laws in your jurisdiction, then you can play live games, slots, and many others legally.
Where can I download a Bitcoin live casino mobile app?
Each casino has specific instructions to download their dedicated apps. Generally, you can find the apps on the App Store for iOS devices.
For Android devices, you may not always find the app on the Play Store due to gambling laws in some jurisdictions. In this case, the casino site will provide you with a link to download the APK file directly to your Android smartphone or tablet.