Namecoin split off Bitcoin because of its specific purpose: the new network would provide the ability to store information on its blockchain. Alternative domain names were the most popular application of the technology.
Namecoin is the first Bitcoin’s fork in history. It originated long before Bitcoin Cash and has been keeping its head above water ever since, even though its latest update took place in 2014. The crypto community remembers this coin very well.
Several online casinos have first-hand knowledge of it. You will find a list of these websites below.
Namecoin is a BTC fork, and its source code has only a few differences. As regards payments, this cryptocoin offers the same benefits. Furthermore, in terms of transfers’ speed and cost, it is much more profitable to use NMC: its network is far from being overloaded, so miner fees are considerably lower.
In general, these are the main advantages of this crypto:
1. Anonymous gambling
2. Fast and cheap transactions
3. Independence from gambler’s physical location
You will hardly find any stunning predictions concerning NMC’s price. However, the particular orientation and clear goal of Namecoin make this coin stronger than one might think.
- WHERE TO GAMBLE WITH NAMECOIN?
At the moment, Namecoin gambling is available in the following casinos:
- 1xBit website welcomes you with a great range of Namecoin games, bonuses, and interesting features of all sorts. In some games, progressive jackpots have reached such heights as dozens, hundreds, and even thousands of BTC!
- Lucky Games is notable for its friendly interface and presence of everything an advanced gambler may need: there is a built-in cryptocurrency exchange, shop with real-world items, and frequent contests.
In these NMC-casinos, you can check the fairness of a game’s outcome thanks to the Provably Fair algorithm. Good luck!