NEM is a blockchain platform that was designed to run applications of all sorts. It can be used for asset-related operations, naming, messaging, and many other things. It is quite similar to Ethereum, although some people think that it is much better.
The main foundations of NEM are total decentralization, absolute financial freedom, and equality. Each of these points could move a gambler’s heart, couldn’t it?
The NEM network operates according to the concept called proof-of importance. It rules out a possibility of XEM mining, but it offers other ways to get the cryptocurrency. For instance, if you have more than 1000 XEM in your wallet, they will be taken into account when forming the ‘importance’, which lets you gain additional benefit.
NEM is great because of:
1. Advanced security thanks to the two-tier architecture and cutting-edge cryptography
2. Fast money transfers
3. Low transaction cost ― 0.1% of the money sent
4. Ability to keep data private
5. Limited supply ― 8,999,999,999 XEM
Also, the NEM community looks forward to the full implementation of Catapult, as this technology should make the platform even faster and more reliable.
- WHERE TO GAMBLE WITH NEM?
At the moment, there are two online casinos that accept XEM deposits:
- LuckyGames.io welcomes new players with a bonus of 500 free LUCKY tokens, nice website design, and free crypto from the chat bot. Dice and roulette are the most popular games on this resource. There are some cool features like built-in crypto exchange or gaming stats.
- 1xBit website makes it possible to bet on various sports games, as well as play poker, slots, domino, 21, and many other games. Each gambling person has a chance to win a daily jackpot by completing some tasks at this XEM casino. Good luck!