If you’ve been wondering how to play at crypto casinos in the UK, you’ve just stumbled upon the perfect guide. Known for its well-regulated and organized online gambling market, the UK does not fall behind in the realm of crypto gambling.
Many UK online casinos are now beginning to accept cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment. Furthermore, top global crypto casinos are also opening their doors to British residents and providing them with unique offers.
In this guide, we will explain everything you need to know about crypto casino gaming in the UK. You will discover what cryptocurrency sites, games, and bonuses are available for British players to enjoy. We will also provide you with tips to enjoy thrilling gaming sessions and boost your winnings at UK crypto gambling sites.
Read on to explore the thrilling world of UK crypto casino entertainment right away.
Top UK Crypto Casino Sites
In case you’re ready to start playing, you don’t need to start searching for the best site. Below, we have briefly reviewed the best five Bitcoin casino sites for British players.
Loaded with 8000+ games, BC.Game is one of the leading crypto casino and sportsbook sites in the world today. Its doors are open to players from numerous countries, with payments accepted in over 16 cryptocurrencies and tokens.
The selection of games on the site includes slots, table games, live casinos, bingo, scratch cards, crash games, and video poker. There’s also a section for BC originals where you’ll find additional 25+ provably fair games like dice, Plinko, and keno multiplayer.
New players on the site can get a welcome bonus of up to £16,000 on their first set of deposits. There are also other numerous promotions and a VIP program for you to enjoy. The casino offers excellent 24/7 support via live chat, email, and social media.
TrustDice is a leading global crypto-gambling platform that offers casino gaming, sports betting, and esports. Its casino features 6000+ games, including slots, table games, crash games, dice games, and live casinos.
New users on the site are greeted with a 3 BTC + 25 free spins offer. In addition to that, players can claim daily rewards by logging in and completing easy tasks. It also features weekly contests for lovers of dice games.
Payments are processed in about 10 cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. The site has a players’ forum and a general chatbox for signed-in users. It provides support via FAQ, live chat, email, and social media.
Betplay.io is an online crypto-gambling platform with over 3000 games across different categories. It promises both casino gamers and sports punters lightning-fast payment, supporting over 12 cryptocurrencies and tokens. The games on the site include slots, table games, live casinos, bingo, lotteries, crash games, and video poker.
After signing up, new users are given the opportunity to claim up to 3,000 DOGE on their first deposit. In addition to that, the casino offers daily rakeback for all players and 10% weekly cashback for players on VIP Bronze 1 level. There’s also a special section for Betplay Poker where you can join poker rooms and participate in free roll tournaments.
Support is available 24/7 via online chat and email on the site. There’s also a downloadable casino app for iOS mobile users.
If you want to enjoy a mix of casino games, esports, and sports betting, JackBit is a great choice. The beautiful iGaming platform is loaded with about 6500 games of different categories. There are slots, bingos, lotteries, video poker, scratchcards, keno, dice games, live casinos and more.
The casino offers numerous promotions, including drop and wins and occasional tournaments. Support is available on the website via live chat, email, and FAQ. You can make payments on the site with over 14 cryptocurrencies.
Loaded with over 7000 games, Bets.io is a beautiful crypto betting platform that accepts players globally. Its games lobby consists of slots, live casinos, table games, jackpots, crash games, and others. It also features regular tournaments and a special lottery for players.
On signing up, you qualify to claim up to 1 BTC and 100 free spins on your first deposit. It also offers daily cashback, weekend reloads, and combo boosts.
The casino processes deposits and withdrawals in 12+ cryptocurrencies. Customer service is offered via a comprehensive FAQ, 24/7 live chat, email, and social media.
Offering about 3,500 casino games, FortuneJack stands as a great crypto-gambling option for many players around the world. Its lobby features a good mix of slots, live casinos, table games, bingo, and scratchcards. The site further features a provably fair section where you’ll find 30+ other titles, including cards, dice, keno, Plinko, and mines.
Upon registration on the site, you are rewarded with 100 no-deposit free spins to enjoy slots. After that, your first four deposits attract up to 6 BTC in bonuses or you can opt for the 20% unlimited cashback offer. Furthermore, payments are processed in over 10 cryptocurrencies on the site. And if you ever face difficulties using the platform, you can get support via live chat, email, or FAQ.
Players at Vave can delight themselves with over 8,000 top-notch casino games in the lobby. These include a wide variety of slots, table games, live casinos, video poker, crash games, scratchcards, bingo, and lotteries. There’s also a special section with exclusive Vave games where you’ll find titles such as Mines, Plinko, Coin, and Dice.
New casino users are offered 100% cashback up to 1 BTC to kickstart their adventure. You can also enjoy extra funds when you deposit every Thursday on the site. What’s more, players can get more benefits from the VIP program and by participating in the regular slot tournaments.
Deposits and withdrawals on the site are possible in more than 10 cryptocurrencies. Support is offered through their live chat, email, and social media communities.
Why You Should Play at Bitcoin Casinos in the UK
The fusion of cryptocurrencies and online casino gaming in the UK has birthed a new level of gambling that comes with numerous benefits. These are some of the advantages of UK crypto gambling sites.
● Fast Payments: One of the most appealing aspects of crypto casinos is the speed of payments. Since the transactions are done over blockchain, they do need to go through banks or other financial institutions. This makes it possible for you to get your winnings within seconds after they’re released by the casino.
● Enhanced Security: Transactions at crypto casinos are done on blockchain technology, which is known for its robust security features. This ensures that your transactions are transparent and tamper-proof. What’s more, there’s no risk of losing funds unnecessarily since you won’t share sensitive data to make payments.
● Wide Variety of Games: Top crypto casinos partner with numerous software providers, so they offer thousands of games. Furthermore, more games are available to you since they aren’t limited by local currencies.
● Provably Fair Games: At crypto casinos, you’ll find a wide range of provably fair games. These are games that use cryptographic algorithms that make it possible to independently verify their fairness. This increases the transparency and trust between players and casinos.
● Anonymity and Privacy: Some Bitcoin casino sites allow you to gamble anonymously online. You won’t have to provide information about your name or location. Even your banking details aren’t required, so you stay completely hidden.
● Global Accessibility: Unlike most traditional online casinos where you have to be present in a specific jurisdiction or country, crypto platforms allow you to access them in different places. Therefore, you can log in to your Bitcoin casino and enjoy the games even if you travel out of the UK. Deposits and withdrawal of winnings also won’t be affected by location.
Factors to Consider in Choosing the Best UK Crypto Casinos
While there are numerous cryptocurrency gambling sites available, it is important to exercise caution in choosing one. Before you sign up and fund your account, you must make sure that the casino is safe and suitable for you. In this section, we will explain the criteria to look out for in choosing a good online crypto casino to play at.
● Licensing: Naturally, online casinos in the United Kingdom are required to hold a license from the British Gambling Commission (UKGC). However, many UKGC sites may not accept cryptocurrency payments. Nevertheless, some other online Bitcoin casinos licensed in places like Curacao accept UK players. No matter the platform you choose for cryptocurrency gambling, make sure it is regulated by a reputable iGaming authority.
● Games Collection & Software: The games collection in the casino lobby certainly determines how well you’ll enjoy playing on the site. Look out for sites that offer many titles across different categories such as slots, table games, scratch cards, live casinos, bingo, and others. Also, examine the software powering the site. Choose casinos that offer a wide range of games from reputable software providers.
● Bonuses & Promotions: Crypto online casinos offer a variety of bonuses to attract and retain their players. When looking for sites to play, consider the number and quality of bonuses they offer. In addition, take a look at the promo terms and conditions to see if they’re suitable for you.
● Customer Support: Although top Bitcoin online casinos provide every necessary feature to ensure smooth gambling, it’s still possible to face difficulties. You will have to reach the casino support department for help if issues arise. Therefore, make sure you play on only platforms that offer efficient customer service. A casino should offer support through various channels such as online chat, email, telephone, and social media. The best platforms make sure their support channels are available 24/7.
● Cryptocurrency Payments: Beyond accepting cryptocurrencies, a good crypto casino must have an overall solid payment system. Firstly, there should be many cryptocurrency options available. Additionally, the payment review period should be as short as possible to avoid unnecessary delays. You should also review the transaction fees charged by the casino.
● Mobile Compatibility: If you love to play on the go, then you must prioritize mobile compatibility in your search for a good iGaming platform. Test casino websites on mobile browsers to see how friendly they are. Also, ensure that the games and other services can be accessed on mobile devices.
● User Experience: In the end, your experience could be frustrating if the casino site or app is not well designed. The best casinos run on platforms with intuitive interfaces and easy navigation. The games lobby should also be well-categorized and equipped with a search bar to facilitate locating game titles.
How to Get Started at UK Crypto Gambling Sites
It’s pretty easy to begin your Bitcoin casino gaming adventure once you make the decision. Depending on the casino, it may take a few minutes or a few hours to get the process done. We have described the general process below.
The first step will be to identify a good online Bitcoin casino that accepts players from the UK. Once that’s done, take the following steps to register:
1. Visit the casino website and click on “Sign Up” or “Register”
2. Fill in your personal information as requested on the registration form
3. Read the casino terms and accept them if you find them reasonable
4. Submit the registration form
Verify Your Account
Due to the UKGC’s policies, new accounts have to be verified immediately after signup. Therefore, you will have to submit copies of some documents for verification before you can deposit and play for real money. These documents include:
● Proof of identity – This can be any government-issued photo ID, such as a passport, driver’s license, or national ID card.
● Proof of address – a recent utility bill or bank statement
● Proof of payment method (for those using fiat payments)
However, only UKGC casinos require you to complete your documentation before playing. If you sign up at crypto casinos licensed elsewhere, you don’t have to complete this process before you play for real money. The only verification you may require will be via email or SMS.
Once verified, your account is set up and ready for real-money gaming. If you get a UK crypto casino no deposit bonus, you won’t have to fund your account before you play. Otherwise, you must deposit some money, usually a minimum of £10 (or equivalent).
This is how to deposit at UK crypto gambling sites:
1. Sign in to your account
2. Go to the cashier section and select “Deposit”
3. Choose from the list of cryptocurrencies available
4. Enter your payment amount
5. Copy the wallet address or scan the barcode displayed
6. Transfer money from your crypto wallet to the address given by the casino
Once your casino account is funded, proceed to the lobby and play any game of your choice.
Best Games to Play at UK Bitcoin Casino Sites
Due to the UKGC policies, traditional British online casinos are not able to offer games from some providers. However, many crypto online casinos partner with different kinds of reputable providers, so they offer a larger variety of games. In this section, we have explained all the kinds of games to expect.
Cryptocurrency gambling platforms are loaded with slots in their thousands. These include classic 3-reels, 3D video slots, megaways, cluster pays, progressive jackpots, and many others. You’ll also be able to enjoy slots of various themes, such as nature, science, adventure, animals, mythology, TV/movies, fantasy, and many others.
The slots section is usually the first on the menu in the games lobby. When you open the slots section, you may find other categories that include the different sub-categories. Here is a list of popular slots to expect:
● Dead or Alive
● Book of Dead
● Gonzo’s Quest
● Sweet Bonanza
Although the table games selection is usually not as large as slots, you’ll still enjoy a rich variety at crypto casinos. They feature all the popular classic table games you can find at land-based casinos. These include card games, wheel games, and dice games. What’s more, you even get more versions of the game online than you’ll find at land-based centers.
These are some of the most popular games available in different variants:
● Sic Bo
The live dealer section is one of the most thrilling aspects of crypto online casinos. You’ll find many innovative gambling games broadcasted in real-time with professional human dealers from beautiful studios. All the most popular casino table games are usually available in numerous variants.
What makes live casinos even more appealing is the addition of game shows. These are games that do not follow the conventional gambling styles but look like TV shows instead. However, you place bets on them and get your winnings the same way.
Here are examples of casino game shows to look out for:
● Crazy Time by Evolution
● Lightning Dice by Evolution
● Deal or No Deal by Evolution
● Rock, Paper, Scissors by BetGames.Tv
● Adventures Beyond Wonderland by Playtech
The instant-wins section contains a wide variety of games with fast-paced nature as slots. These include scratchcards, slingo games, bingo, lotteries, and more.
Provably Fair Games
As mentioned earlier, provably fair games use cryptographic algorithms which enable players to verify the fairness of the game’s result. These kinds of games were invented alongside crypto casinos and cannot be found at traditional gambling sites. These games are usually under the “originals” section of the crypto site or the “provably fair section.
Fortunately, they come in different kinds and styles, so you won’t get bored playing them. We have briefly explained the most popular provably fair games below.
● Dice Games: These are the simplest crypto original games. All you have to do is predict the outcome of dice rolls and bet. If your prediction is correct, you win. Otherwise, you lose your bet. Examples of provably fair dice games are Rocket Dice, Roll the Dice, and Voodoo Dice.
● Crash Games: Crash games are another exciting aspect of crypto originals. These games allow you to choose when to cash out your earnings. The longer you wait to cash out, the bigger your prizes are. However, the game can crash at any time, taking your bet along with it. You must cash out before the crash to win. Examples of crash games are Spaceman, Aviator, JetX, Space XY, and Penalty Shootout.
● Plinko: This refers to kinds of games that involve balls rolling down a maze of pins. Wherever your balls land determines the payouts you get. You’ll find different kinds of Plinko games from developers like Spribe, 1X2 Gaming, and Turbo Games. They’re all titled “Plinko”, so you won’t find it difficult to locate them in the lobby.
● Mines: Minesweeper games is a crypto version of the popular puzzle gambling game. You have to explore some mines and unlock safe sections without triggering the traps. To play this game, you bet on the number of mines you think will be in a grid. Your potential payout increases with the number of mines you bet on.
Crypto Casino Bonuses & Promotions for UK Players
Gaming can become boring when there are no bonuses or promotions to enhance your experience. Fortunately, there are lots of crypto bonuses and promotions that can make your gaming sessions more exciting. You’ll get more credits to bet on games and more chances to win. Here, we explain all the types of crypto bonuses that may be available to UK gamers.
● Welcome Bonus: This is the most popular kind of bonus offered to crypto casino players. It is used to welcome new players to a platform. The welcome bonus is usually a percentage of your first deposit. It can be 100%, 150%, 200%, or less.
● No Deposit Bonus: Here’s another type of bonus that can be used to welcome new players. When you receive a UK Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus, you don’t have to fund your gambling account to play. You’ll be given a small amount of funds to try out games for real money.
● Free Spins: Free spins are bonuses for slots. You’ll get a number of rounds to play on specific slots at a predetermined bet amount. Free spins may come as individual bonuses or may be added to bonus money offers.
● Reload Bonus: The reload bonus is a reward given to existing users of a casino when they make a new deposit. Like the welcome bonus, it is given as a percentage of your deposited amount. However, the percentage is usually smaller – around 50% or lower.
● Referral Bonus: Some crypto casinos reward you for inviting someone else to join their platform. The reward may come as free spins, a deposit bonus, or a no-deposit bonus.
● Cashback: When you get a cashback offer, you are given a refund of net losses made while wagering on games. Most times, only a small percentage such as 25% or lower are refunded.
● High Roller Bonus: High roller rewards are designed for players who wager huge amounts on games. The bonuses are usually generous and they come in the form of deposit match rewards. Some casinos may also reward their high rollers with occasional free bonuses and cashback.
● VIP/Loyalty Rewards: These refer to bonuses and gifts that existing members of a casino receive for their loyalty. At most casinos, the loyalty programs involve different levels. Each player’s level is determined by how much they have wagered on the site. The higher your level is, the more the benefits and bonuses you receive. These benefits can include cashback, special reload offers, no deposits, dedicated VIP managers, higher withdrawal limits, etc. Players also collect loyalty points as they play. These loyalty points can be converted to cash bonuses or free spins later.
Payments at British Crypto Casino Sites
To start playing for real money at any casino, you will need to deposit some funds or use a no-deposit bonus. Since no deposit bonuses are rare, the surest way is to deposit. At crypto gambling sites, payments are processed on the blockchain which makes the process smooth and fast.
Regardless of which cryptocurrency you choose to pay with, deposits are usually credited instantly into your casino account. However, when it comes to withdrawals, there might be some delays due to different casino’s cashout review processes. The best crypto iGaming websites review your accounts regularly, so cashouts are usually instant.
However, some other casinos will only review after you make a request. This review time varies from casino to casino. It could be within a few minutes or hours. The maximum for crypto-based betting sites is usually around 24 hours. For traditional casinos that accept crypto, it could be more than 24 hours in the UK.
Once your cashout is approved, it will take only a few seconds to get your money in your crypto wallet. Top casino sites will not charge you but there may be transaction fees from your payment wallet provider.
Some crypto casinos also accept payments in GBP and other fiat currencies. Such platforms will provide you with payment methods like e-wallets, cards, and online banking.
Cryptocurrencies Accepted by Online Casinos in the UK
When you play at a cryptocurrency-based site, you’ll find lots of options. Some accept up to 30 digital coins. The most popular are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, and Ripple.
Where to Buy Cryptocurrencies for Gambling in the UK
Before you can deposit, you need to first purchase coins. Fortunately, there are lots of crypto exchanges to use in the UK. These include Binance, Kraken, Bit.io, and eToro. However, you must be careful as some exchanges like Coinbase frown against gambling.
Mobile UK Crypto Casino Sites
Playing cryptocurrency gambling games on mobile is quite easy as most crypto casinos were designed to be compatible with all devices. Therefore, whether you have an Android, iOS, or Windows device, you’ll be able to play crypto casino games. Simply connect your device to a stable internet connection and visit the gambling site with a good browser.
The best UK crypto casinos offer intuitive user interfaces on mobile, with responsive menus. Crypto casino games also work smoothly on mobile browsers, as they’re built with HTML5/Java technology.
Furthermore, some crypto casinos offer downloadable mobile apps. For Androids, you will find the download links for the apps on the casino’s official website. The iOS apps are usually available on the App Store. Using a mobile app can give you faster access to the casino’s games and other services.
UK Bitcoin Casinos Vs Traditional Casino Sites
Although traditional online gambling sites are great, crypto platforms take your experience to another level. In the table below, we compare the experience on both platforms.
|Bitcoin Casinos in the UK||Traditional Casino Sites in the UK|
|Instant cashouts are possible with all cryptocurrencies||Only e-wallets and a few online payment processors allow instant cashouts.
With cards and traditional banks, it takes a few days to get payouts
|Larger selection of games||Selection of games depends largely on the jurisdiction|
|RNG and provably fair games are available||Does not offer provably fair games|
|You can play outside the UK||Real money gaming is prohibited from your UK gambling account when you travel outside the region|
Tips and Strategies to Enhance Your Gambling Experience at UK Bitcoin Casino Sites
When you gamble offline or online, you need a lot of luck to win. However, the most successful casino players do not just rely on luck alone, they approach gambling with clear plans. In this section, we will show you some of these tips to help you make your gaming sessions more rewarding.
● Choose The Right Casino: Playing at a safe and reputable gambling site is the most important requirement for having a great gambling experience. Once you’re sure the site is safe, also consider other factors such as game collection, bonuses, and customer support to know if it’s suitable for you. If you’re considering signing up at a new crypto casino in the UK, take time to research the reputation of the gambling operator.
● Take Advantage of Bonuses: With bonuses and promos, you boost your bankroll and have more time on games. This ensures you’re not limited by your funds.
● Set a Budget: Before you start playing, create a budget and a plan to use it. It could be a daily, weekly, or monthly budget. Decide to stick to the budget, no matter what happens. This will eliminate unnecessary pressure and help you enjoy safe gambling at all times.
● Use Strategies: There are lots of betting strategies that can boost your winnings, especially at table games. Games such as roulette, blackjack, and poker have unique strategies that improve your chances. Learn these strategies and apply them when you play.
● Play Games with High RTPs: The return to player (RTP) is the measure of what a player gets from his bets on a game over a period. A RTP of 96% is considered good in the industry, go for games with that percentage or higher. You can expect to get more returns when you play such games.
● Practice with Demo Games: Fortunately, most crypto online casinos feature demo versions of their games. If you’re a newbie at casinos, take advantage of this to familiarize yourself with games and learn their rules. After you’ve mastered them, you can then switch to the real money versions.
Responsible Gambling at UK Cryptocurrency Casinos
When it comes to player protection policies, the UKGC is one of the strictest regulators. This means that players in the UK will find many responsible gambling options to use.
Firstly, all British online casinos feature a responsible gambling page. On this page, you will find resources and information that can help you assess yourself and determine if you have a problem gambling issue. These pages also describe the responsible gaming tools available at the casinos.
Unlike casinos regulated by other authorities, UKGC casinos are usually equipped with all necessary restriction tools. These include but are not limited to:
● Deposit limits
● Wagering limits
● Session limits
● Reality Check
● Cooling off
Final Thoughts on the Best Bitcoin Casino Sites in the United Kingdom
With the availability of cryptocurrency gambling sites in the UK, British players can enjoy a wide variety of games and swift payments. What’s more, the generous bonuses and promotions offered by crypto casinos add a layer of excitement to your gameplay. They boost your bankroll and also improve your chances of winning.
Furthermore, crypto online casinos are accessible from different parts of the world. This ensures you can keep enjoying games, even when you travel out of the UK. The sites are also mobile-friendly, so you can have fun and win cryptocurrencies on the go.
Ultimately, the most important thing is to have a safe and enjoyable gambling experience. That’s why you must keep your gaming habits in control at all times. Only play with funds that you can afford to lose and never chase losses. Why not explore the various Bitcoin casinos on our website and start enjoying amazing cryptocurrency gambling right away?
UK Crypto Casinos FAQ
Is it legal to play at crypto casinos in the UK?
Generally, online casinos are legal in the UK, and cryptocurrencies aren’t prohibited. Thus, it is legal to gamble using cryptocurrencies in the UK. However, ensure that you do not play on prohibited platforms.
What is the best UK Bitcoin casino bonus to claim?
Your best bonus depends on what you like. Check through the list of bonuses at crypto casinos and choose one that suits your gaming needs. You can also make use of different bonuses as long as they have friendly terms.
What games can I play at British crypto casinos?
There are numerous games available at crypto casinos. These include slots, table games, live casinos, dice games, crash games, scratchcards, bingo, and many others.
Can I keep what I win at UK crypto casinos?
Yes, you get to keep whatever you win at crypto casinos. However, you must meet the casino’s withdrawal requirement and fulfill all active bonus terms to qualify for cashouts.
Is it safe to play at UK Bitcoin casinos?
Yes, as long as you play at a regulated Bitcoin casino, it is safe. Always confirm that the casino site has a valid gambling license and SSL certificate.
Do UK crypto casino sites accept GBP?
Yes, some cryptocurrency gambling platforms allow you to play and transact funds in GBP.
How do I find the best UK crypto casino?
To find the best BTC iGaming website, you have to consider many factors. The first and most important is the safety of the site. After that, you can consider the game collection, bonuses, payment methods, customer support, and mobile compatibility.
If you feel the casino excels in all the mentioned areas, then it may be a good choice for you. The easiest way to find a good platform is to go through the list of UK crypto iGaming sites we have on this website.