“You can never have too much altcoins,” thought one Russian programmer known as Balthazar before creating Novacoin.
All right, this cryptocurrency emerged for a reason. It was born in times when people were becoming aware of some issues concerning Bitcoin and other cryptos that used proof-of-work only. A few of these issues were set right in Novacoin.
Several crypto casinos do allow gambling with NVC, even though it is far from being a popular cryptocurrency now.
Thanks to the combination of proof-of-work and proof-of-stake, this network is notable for having an increased resistance towards attacks, if compared to “pure” PoW systems (Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.).
Here are the main benefits of this digital currency:
- Anonymity of money transfers
- Fast and very cheap transactions
- Improved security
- Independent “banking”
So far, the Novacoin’s popularity leaves much to be desired. Nonetheless, the last year has managed to show us a bunch of wonders. Who knows what this one could bring, eh?
- WHERE TO GAMBLE WITH NOVACOIN
At the moment, Novacoin games are available in the following crypto casinos:
- FortuneJack has a lot of card and lottery games, slot machines, and dice. Gamblers can enjoy some of these games with a live dealer. This website often offers nice bonuses and promotions. Each player may test his luck in pursuit of progressive jackpots, the largest of which has already reached the exorbitant 3869 BTC!
- LuckyGames.io does not require signing up: one can gamble first, and only then provide a password, login, and email address. This resource is always carrying out contests with 0,01-0,1 BTC prize money. If you are active in chat, you have a chance to catch the “raindrops” made of cryptocurrency.
In these NVC casinos, you can find such games as:
- Balls, etc.
You can check whether the result of a game is fair thanks to the Provably Fair algorithm.