If you came here in search of the best online casinos with Neteller, you’ve come to the right place. And maybe you’re simply looking to learn more about the e-wallet and how it works, this guide is for you as well. On this page, we will not only show you the best Neteller gambling sites but also explain how to use the payment method. You will also discover the important features of the electronic wallet and why it is preferred by many players.
Follow now as we explore the process of instant payments at Neteller online casinos and reveal the unique offerings they have for you.
What is Neteller?
Let’s start with describing what Neteller is for the complete newbies. In simple terms, Neteller is an online banking processor that’s used to transfer, receive, and store funds. Although its most common usage is as an e-wallet, Neteller facilitates electronic transfers to bank accounts and also offers a prepaid card. The wallet supports more than 22 currencies and 40+ cryptocurrencies. It is available in over 100 countries.
Although its usage has dropped with the emergence of alternatives, it is still one of the leading payment service providers in the industry. Only Skrill casinos may be somewhat higher than those that accept Neteller.
Brief History of Neteller
Let’s take you back in time to understand the journey of the online payment giant. Established in 1999, Neteller was one of the first electronic wallets in the world. The company kicked off with its headquarters in Canada but moved to the Isle of Man in 2004. It was founded by Stephen Lawrence and John Lefebvre.
During the early 2000s, almost 95% of the company’s income was from transactions made at casino sites. Neteller was one of the first online banking processors that made its way to the iGaming scene. In fact, more than eighty percent of online casino payments were done through Neteller in 2005.
However, when financial institutions were banned from allowing online gambling transactions to Canadian and US citizens in 2006/2007, the company diversified its services. Nevertheless, its revenue suffered a big hit from 2006 to 2010.
Meanwhile, Neteller PLC continued to expand its arms and acquired Netbanx Ltd in November 2005. Three years later, the company rebranded into Neovia Financial PLC. In February 2021, Neovia Financial PLC completed the acquisition of Optimal Payments, a Canadian company. The next month, its name was changed to Optimal Payments.
Optimal Payments continued its expansion vision and acquired more solutions such as Meritus Payment Solutions and Global Merchant Advisors. In 2015, Optimal Payments acquired Skrill, which was the parent company of Paysafe Card. That same year, the company rebranded as Paysafe Group.
Since 2015, the Paysafe Group has operated top gambling payment processors, Neteller, Skrill, and PaysafeCard. Each processor maintains its identity and functions as an individual brand.
Quick facts about Neteller:
- Established: 1999
- Founders: Stephen Lawrence and John Lefebvre
- Parent Company: Paysafe Group
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Supported Countries: 100+
- Support currencies: 22+ fiat currencies, 40+ cryptocurrencies
Benefits of Using Neteller for Payments at Gambling Sites
It’s no mistake that Neteller has maintained a strong reputation in the iGaming industry from the early 2000s till now. The payment method comes with favorable payment conditions, which makes it loved by players. Here are some of the advantages:
- High-level security: With Neteller, your funds are safe and secure. The e-wallet uses top-notch security tools to store your funds and safeguard your transactions. Furthermore, the company is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
- Fast payouts: Like most e-wallets, Neteller facilitates instant casino withdrawals. Once your funds are sent by the casino, it doesn’t take more than an hour to reach your Neteller wallet. This eliminates the long waiting periods with cards and traditional bank transfers.
- Enhanced privacy: You won’t have to submit your card details or banking information to make payments with Neteller at gambling sites. This reduces the risks of losing sensitive information to the wrong hands. Furthermore, Neteller helps to keep your gambling activity secret from your bank or other financial institutions.
- Free transactions at casinos: Both deposits and withdrawals at iGaming websites do not attract any fee from Neteller. Top gambling sites that accept the payment method also do not charge for transactions.
- 28+ currencies: The e-wallet supports more than 22 currencies, which ensures millions of players can use it. Players in locations where the local currencies are supported won’t have to go through any conversion process.
- Cryptocurrency support: In addition to fiat currencies, Neteller also allows the trading and storage of cryptocurrencies. As a result, you can easily purchase your Bitcoins or altcoins for payments at crypto casinos.
Downsides of Using Neteller
Unfortunately, the online payment processor also has its disadvantages. While they aren’t so much, it’s still important you know them to make the right decisions. Here are the downsides:
- Unavailable in some countries: Unfortunately, players in certain locations like the USA and Togo cannot use the payment method. They might not be able to play at online casinos that accept only Neteller.
- Currency conversion fees: Though the wallet supports 22+ currencies, there are many unsupported ones. When you add funds in an unsupported currency, there will be a conversion which attracts some charges.
- Neteller funding & withdrawal fees: While you won’t have to pay Neteller for paying or receiving money at casinos, there’s a fee for adding funds to and withdrawing from the wallet. You’ll see the applicable fees in the process of the transactions.
How to Use Neteller at Casino Sites
If you’ve been making payments with electronic wallets online, you won’t face any difficulty using Neteller at gambling sites. Whether you’re not familiar with the method or not, we will explain everything under the following subtopics:
Create a Neteller Account
The first step to using Neteller at casinos is registering an account on the e-wallet. Here’s how to do so:
- Visit the Neteller official site or launch the app
- Click on the “Join Now” button
- Set up your password, select your desired currency, and fill in your personal information
- Verify your Neteller account from your email
- Launch the Neteller app on your device and add a funding method. You can fund through cards, bank transfers, or any other method provided
- Add funds to your Neteller wallet through any of your chosen methods
Deposits at Neteller Casinos
Once you’ve got funds in your wallet, you can simply head on to a gambling site that accepts Neteller. These are the steps to deposit at casino sites with Neteller:
- Sign up at the iGaming site or log in if you already have an account
- Navigate to the cashier or deposit page from your dashboard
- Select Neteller from the list of deposit methods
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and proceed to payment
- Enter your Neteller details and confirm the payment
Withdrawals at Neteller Casinos
The process of cashing out is similar to depositing. The major difference is that you have to visit the withdrawal section and not the deposit page.
Generally, online casinos process withdrawals in your deposit method, except the method is not available for cashouts. But that’s not the case for Neteller as it remains one of the most common withdrawal options at casinos.
At the withdrawal page, enter the amount you wish to withdraw and submit the request. Neteller withdrawal time is usually instant but may be longer if the casino delays or denies the cashout request.
Games to Play at the Best Casinos That Accept Neteller
The payment method is used at many top iGaming sites that feature a wide range of games. Their libraries are always filled with thousands of games in different categories. In this section, we’ll introduce some of the most popular game types at Neteller online casinos.
- Online slots: The slots category is the most popular at iGaming sites. Slots of different kinds are made available in their thousands. These include classic fruit machines, 3D 5-reel slots, daily jackpots, progressive jackpots, megaways, and many others. Some crypto iGaming sites with Neteller offer over 7000 slots from more than 80 software providers.
- Table games: If you prefer a calmer or more strategic gameplay, you’ll find solace in table games. They come in different forms, such as cards, wheel games, and dice games. The most popular table games are blackjack, poker, baccarat, and roulette, all of which are available in multiple variants.
- Live casinos: After slots, the live dealer category is the most popular at gaming sites. They include live formats of various table games, including Sic Bo and Craps. Live casinos also include interesting gameshows which may come with additional RNG features. Examples are Monopoly Live, Lightning Dice, Crazy Time, and Football Studio.
- Video poker: You can enjoy another style of poker gaming with the numerous variants of video poker available at Neteller betting sites. Expect to see titles like Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, and Tens or Better.
- Instant wins: Like slots, these games offer you instant results after clicking the play button. You don’t have to think about moves to make or specific bets to place. They include scratch cards, video lotteries, and video bingo.
- Provably fair games: When you play at the best cryptocurrency casinos with Neteller, you’ll also a vast selection of provably fair games. These refer to games that allow you to verify the fairness of their results. Popular provably fair games include crash games, dice games, Plinko, and Mines.
- Lotteries: Some Neteller casinos offer traditional online lotteries. You purchase the tickets and have to wait until the draw to know the results. This is different from video lottery games.
- Other categories: In addition to the aforementioned categories, you may also find virtual sports, arcades, or fishing games.
Bonuses & Promotions Offered at Neteller iGaming Sites
Bonus hunters would absolutely enjoy playing at Neteller casinos as they offer juicy promotions. These include free spins, no deposits, welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, cashback, and referral rewards. Apart from the welcome bonuses, you may be able to claim all other kinds of bonuses more than once.
VIP programs are available at Neteller iGaming websites as well. You’ll get continuous benefits for playing regularly on the site. Those who love slot races and tournaments will also find many to join at Neteller betting sites.
However, it’s important to note that some casinos may not allow you to claim bonuses with the Neteller payment method. That’s because e-wallets like Neteller have been used to abuse bonuses in the past. The difficult process of verifying users’ data with e-wallets is also a disadvantage for many operators.
How to Find a Suitable Casino that Accepts Neteller
With the large number of gambling sites that use Neteller, finding anywhere to play is not a difficult task. However, identifying the most suitable casino for you may take a bit of time.
You have to evaluate different aspects of the casino to know whether it’s a good one. The things you need to look at include the license, security techniques, games collection, support methods, mobile compatibility, and bonus selection. It may be slightly difficult for you to do all these especially if you’re a newbie.
Fortunately, our experts have done all the hard work. We have identified licensed and safe casinos with large game libraries, generous bonuses, and excellent customer service. These platforms are also mobile-friendly, and they feature many other payment methods apart from Neteller. You can easily pick a good one by checking through our list of Neteller casinos right away.
Mobile Gaming at Neteller Casinos
Players who love to use smartphones or mobile devices for gambling have no reason to bother. Neteller online casinos are mostly mobile-friendly. The casino sites are designed to work on different mobile browsers, whether it’s an Android, iOS, or Windows device.
Apart from making payments with Neteller, you’ll also be able to play different games at such casinos. You can also claim bonuses and participate in different promotions. Withdrawals can also be done easily on mobile.
Furthermore, some Neteller iGaming sites offer downloadable mobile apps. The apps are usually available for Android and iOS devices. They mostly come with the same interface as the mobile site but load faster since it’s a different connection to the casino.
Best Neteller Alternatives
If you don’t want to make use of Neteller for any reason, there are many other simple alternatives available. We have featured the best options here:
- Skrill: This e-wallet is quite similar to Neteller but is available in more countries and supports more currencies. It may be a good choice if Neteller is not available in your country.
- Trustly: Trustly is a perfect option for those who prefer instant transfers from their bank accounts. While the money comes from and returns to your bank account, you won’t have to link your banking details to the casino. Trustly serves as a safe intermediary between your bank account and the casino.
- Paysera: Here’s another e-wallet that is similar to Neteller. Its payments are fast and safe. It’s a good alternative for players who may not be able to use Neteller.
- Crypto: Lots of Neteller casinos support transactions in Bitcoins and many altcoins. You can make payments directly from your crypto wallet. This provides you with enhanced privacy and faster payments.
Neteller is no doubt one of the best and most accessible payment options at online casinos today. It provides you with a safe storage place for your gambling funds and also supports free deposits and withdrawals. The speed of transactions is one of the biggest reasons it remains a top choice at casinos.
Its support for over 22 currencies and 40+ cryptocurrencies also appeals to players in many nations. You can choose to transact with a local currency, or cryptocurrency if your local currency isn’t supported by the casino. The good thing is that many casinos support payments with Neteller, so you won’t have to struggle to find one.
However, you must also consider the drawbacks such as the fees for adding funds and withdrawing from the e-wallet. You also have to check if your chosen casino supports claiming bonuses with Neteller. Apart from these, you’re free to use the payment method if it is available in your country.
You’ve got everything you need to enjoy gambling at Neteller casino sites. Why not scroll through our featured platforms now and select a good one? Remember to play safe and use responsible gambling tools where necessary. Best of luck!