Although not a new payment method, Trustly is one of those banking options that enhance easy fiat payments, especially at crypto casinos. Whether you’re an experienced crypto gambler or a newcomer, Trustly may just be the reliable fiat payment option you’ve been looking for.
In this guide, we will explain what Trustly is, the benefits, and possible drawbacks of the banking option. You’ll also discover what kinds of games and bonuses you can find when you make payments with Trustly at crypto gambling sites. Let’s get started right away.
What is Trustly?
Trustly is an online payment processor that allows you to make direct transfers from your bank account in a simple, fast, and safe way. It also allows you to receive funds directly into your bank account. The digital banking method is used in various industries and merchant stores, and it is very popular at casino sites.
Using Trustly for payment is very simple. You don’t have to sign up on a site or even download any app. As long as you use a Trustly-supported bank, you send and receive funds at any time.
What makes Trustly appealing to many online gamblers is that you don’t have to use cards or submit sensitive data to the gambling site. Your information remains safe on Trustly and all you just need to do is connect to your bank through it.
Overview of the Company
Before we go further, let’s take a look at the company behind this payment processor, so you can understand why it’s reliable. Trustly is a Sweden-based fintech company that was established in 2008. Formerly known as Glue Finance, the institution is licensed and authorized by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. In March 2018, Trustly was acquired by Nordic Capital, a Northern European investment company.
The company has grown speedily since it was founded and currently has more than 650 employees. While its headquarters is in Stockholm, it has offices in London, Barcelona, Helsinki, Luxembourg, Lisbon, Ottawa, and 5+ other places.
In its first two years of operation, the fintech company hit a total of 1 million transactions. Today, the company processes around 9 million transactions monthly. It has over 650 million users and supports more than 12,000 banks.
The payment method supports all European currencies, including GBP, EUR, CHF, RUB, and PLN. It is supported by 33+ countries including the United Kingdom, the United States, France, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, and Canada.
Advantages of Making Payments with Trustly At iGaming Sites
It’s not by accident that Trustly is becoming increasingly popular at online casinos. It’s because it comes with some benefits which we have explained below
- Ease of use: Trustly is pretty easy to use. You don’t need to set up an account, neither will you have to launch a different app to make payments.
- Speedy transactions: With Trustly, your transactions can be processed immediately at online casinos. Your winnings can land in your account within a few seconds.
- Excellent security: The payment processor is safe and secure to use, plus it is licensed by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. Furthermore, it offers additional security measures like PIN, Touch ID, timeout, activation code, and more.
- Enhanced privacy: You won’t have to use your card details to make payments directly from your bank. This helps you keep sensitive data away from gambling sites.
- No additional fees: Trustly will not deduct any fee, regardless of the kind of transaction.
Drawbacks of Trustly
Despite all the advantages of Trustly, it has its obvious downsides which may not make it suitable for everyone. Here are some drawbacks of Trustly:
- Potential transaction fees: While Trustly does not charge for transactions, your bank may deduct processing fees. Some casinos may also attract charges when you use Trustly.
- Mainly available in Europe: The processor’s services are mostly accessible to casino players in Europe and a few countries like Canada and the United States. If you’re outside Europe and the mentioned countries, you won’t be able to use Trustly.
- No personal wallet: Unlike e-wallets, you can’t store your funds with Trustly. It links you directly to your bank and there are no personal Trustly accounts.
How to Use Trustly at iGaming Sites
As mentioned, Trustly is not difficult to use in any way. Since you don’t have to create a Trustly account, you must only ensure your bank is supported. The whole process takes place on your browser.
Deposits at Trustly Online Casinos
Once you sign up at a Trustly gambling site, here’s how to deposit:
- Log in to your account and go to the cashier section
- Select Trustly from the list of available banking options
- You will be redirected to the Trustly platform
- Choose your country and bank from the drop-down menu
- Fill in your bank information in the required space
- Enter your deposit amount
- Complete the verification
Withdrawals at Trustly Online Casinos
Making a withdrawal with Trustly at casinos is as simple as deposits. Here are the steps:
- Go to the “Withdrawal” section in your casino account
- Choose Trustly as your cashout method
- Enter the sum you wish to withdraw and you will be redirected to the site
- Select your country and bank
- Provide your banking information in the necessary space
- Verify the information you entered and submit the withdrawal request
Games at Trustly Gambling Sites
There’s no limit to the kind of games you can play at casinos that accept Trustly. You simply need to find one with a vast selection of games. Fortunately, many crypto casinos that accept Trustly feature all categories of games.
These are the types of games available at Trustly casinos:
- Slots: Expect to find classic 3-reels, 3D video slots, megaways, jackpots, cluster pays, power reels, and lots more.
- Table games: Whether you love blackjack, poker, roulette, or baccarat, you’ll find numerous variants of them at Trustly betting sites. Other games like sic bo, craps, and dragon tiger are also offered.
- Instant wins: Games like bingo, scratchcards, keno, and Slingo are also available.
- Live casinos: Trustly gambling sites offer many live versions of blackjack, poker, baccarat, roulette, sic bo, and craps. You’ll also find a variety of live game shows.
- Provably fair games: There are many provably fair games offered at Bitcoin casinos with Trustly. The most popular categories include crash games, Mines, and Plinko.
Bonuses & Promotions Offered at Trustly iGaming Sites
Unlike certain payment methods, Trustly does not hinder the claiming or use of bonuses at casinos. On the contrary, some casinos encourage players to deposit using methods like Trustly for bonuses.
Trustly casinos offer no deposit bonuses, welcome match rewards, cashback, free spins, reload offers, referral packages, VIP programs, and much more. You can also participate in various slot races and tournaments at gambling sites with the banking option.
How to Choose a Good Trustly iGaming Site
While Trustly is generally safe, not all gambling sites that accept the method may be excellent. Thus, it is important to review the gambling sites before signing up.
The first two things to check are the licensing status and security method used at the casino. A good Trustly gambling site must hold a reputable gambling license and have a valid SSL certificate. After that, you must look through the games collection, bonuses & promos, customer service, and other payment methods offered at the casino.
A good way to find a great site quickly is by checking through our list of gambling sites that accept Trustly. Our experts have identified the best Bitcoin casinos that accept the payment method, so feel free to pick one.
Best Mobile Trustly iGaming Sites
Almost every online gambling platform is optimized for mobile play today, and Trustly casinos are no different. All of the sites on our Trustly list work smoothly on smartphones or tablets, regardless of the operating system. Some even offer downloadable apps.
The process of making payments with Trustly does not change when you use your mobile device. All you need to do is visit the casino site with a good mobile browser and follow the necessary transaction processes.
Trustly No-Account Real Money Casino Sites
In recent times, operators have begun to develop special casinos that do not require players to create accounts before playing for real money. Trustly is the main banking option used at these gambling sites.
Due to Trustly’s connection with your bank account, the casinos can identify users. Hence, you can skip the signup process at Trustly no-account casinos. This helps you get started quickly at casinos while keeping your data and payments safe with Trustly.
However, no-account casinos are not so popular at the time of writing this guide. They’re only available in countries like Sweden, Finland, and Germany so far.
Thankfully, both crypto and traditional online casinos offer many other fiat payment methods. So if you don’t feel like using Trustly, these are some alternatives.
- MiFinity: MiFinity is an e-wallet that facilitates instant transactions at casinos. Unlike Trustly, your transactions are not charged directly from your bank account. You also have to create a MiFinity account.
- Skrill: Just like MiFinity, Skrill is another popular e-wallet at casinos that supports instant deposits and withdrawals. You can store your gambling funds in your Skrill wallet.
- Cards: Depending on your country, you can use both debit/credit cards for transactions at casinos. Once you submit your card details at the casino, you can save it for future use. The most popular debit/credit cards used are Visa and Mastercard.
- Cryptocurrencies: At crypto casinos, you have the opportunity to make your payments in various cryptocurrencies. Crypto payments are usually the best as they’re supported in most countries.
Fiat payments at online casinos are made easy with methods like Trustly. It saves you unnecessary waiting periods that traditional bank transfers come with.
More interesting is that the payment processor itself will not charge you any fee for transactions. As long as you’re in Europe, Canada, or the US, you have the opportunity to enjoy Trustly payments.
You can proceed to start making payments at Trustly Casinos right now by selecting one on our list. Make sure you set a budget before you start playing and use responsible gambling tools when necessary.