On this page, we will describe all our website privacy practices, including how we collect, store, and use your information. By using our website and reading this data collection policy, you hereby consent to everything herein.
Here, we explain what type of data we collect when you use our website.
Whenever you visit, our system may automatically collect data on how you interact with our website through your browser. These may include your internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, time and date stamp, time spent on each of our pages, number of clicks, and referring/exit pages. You can check your browser settings to see what kind of information it allows us to collect.
Our website may also collect information about the device you use to access our site. This may include device type, device settings, operating system, geolocation data, and Internet Service Provider (ISP). You should check the settings of the device to see what information we are allowed to collect.
While using our website, we may request certain information that can be used to identify or contact. This includes but is not limited to:
● Email addresses
Any personal identifiable data such as email addresses are submitted directly by users. For example, when you subscribe to our newsletter, you grant us consent to contact you.
Below, we explain more about how we collect the data
Also called internet cookies or browser cookies, these refer to small text files stored on your device. They help us collect information about your device and how you interact with our website.
Some parts of our website or emails may contain tiny electronic files that you may not see. These are known as web beacons. They help us to collect data on how you use and interact with our website and emails. For example, they count how many users visited certain pages or opened a particular email.
Every data we collect is to deliver our services better to you. Here is a summary of our reasons for collecting information:
● To provide better content
● To analyze and improve our services
● To ensure you can personalize or customize your use of our services
● To contact and communicate with you when necessary
● For marketing purposes
● To provide you with news and updates on special offers
● To manage your inquiries
We are committed to transparent data practices, so we require user consent to collect and use information. By browsing our website, you automatically consent to the collection and use of information.
We may share collected data with these third parties:
● IT Service Providers: We may disclose your information to IT service providers to track and analyze how you use our website and to contact you.
● Business Partners: We may also share information with our partners to help them offer you certain services, promotions, or products.
Other Cases Where We Can Disclose Information:
● For a Business Transfer: In case of a merger, financing, sale of company assets, full acquisition, or liquidation of the company, we may share your data.
● Legal Reasons: We can disclose your information if it’s requested by law enforcement or by other legal requirements.
● With Your Consent: Your information may be disclosed for other purposes with your consent.
CoinGambling will retain the collected information for as long as it is needed to fulfill our purposes listed above. We will keep and use personal information as necessary to meet our legal responsibilities, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements and policies.
In addition, CoinGambling shall preserve log data for analytical purposes. Generally, log data is stored for a shorter timeframe, except we need it to enhance security or improve our service functionality. If there’s a legal obligation to retain your data for longer periods, we shall do so.
While we retain your information, we will employ all necessary user data safety techniques and confidentiality measures. We will use appropriate means to prevent unauthorized access, copying, disclosure, or use, as well as to safeguard against loss or theft of data.
We process and store collected information, including your personal data, at the company’s base in Tallinn, Estonia. In addition, we maintain data in other locations where third parties involved in the processing are located. This implies that your data may be transferred and stored on systems located in jurisdictions with data protection policies different from those in your region.
Your continued use of our website and services means you consent to the transfer and use of your data to third parties in these different jurisdictions.
● Restrict: At any time you like, you may restrict the collection or usage of your data. In case you’ve previously consented to us utilizing your data for emails and other marketing purposes, you’re free to change your mind by contacting us. You can ask us to limit or restrict how we process your data. After receiving your request, we will give you information on how it affects your usage of our services or website.
● Access or Delete Data: If you wish to access details of the data that we’ve stored, you can request it from us. Possibly, you will receive the information in readable formats such as CSV. You’re also free to request deletion or transfer of your data to a third party. However, we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation to do so.
● Amend Data: You have the right to rectify any information you feel is outdated, incomplete, misleading, or inaccurate. Kindly get in touch with us to make your request, and we will take the necessary steps to edit any inaccurate information.
● Notify Us of Data Breaches: If you ever feel that we’ve breached data protection policies or any other relevant law, you can contact us with full details of the alleged breach. Our team will examine your complaint and provide a written response with the outcome of our investigation and how we intend to address your concerns. You can also contact relevant data protection authorities regarding your complaint.
● Unsubscribe: You can choose to unsubscribe from our emails or opt out of all communications. Kindly contact us to do so.
As previously noted, we are committed to the protection of our users’ data and we will use all necessary measures to do so. However, note that no internet data transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While our company will strive to utilize all appropriate data security measures, there’s no way to guarantee absolute safety.
CoinGambling.info contains links to third-party websites and services that are not operated by our team. Kindly note that we do not control the content and privacy policies of those sites. Therefore, if you follow the links on our site, including affiliate links, we cannot accept responsibility for their respective website privacy practices.
Published on 23.08.2023