In the cryptocurrency community, many people consider Ripple as a black sheep. Some of them look askance at this network and don’t even take it for a cryptocoin. The third category isn’t interested in it that much, but the fourth one enjoys making use of these protocol’s features and asks for more.
True, this Ripple system is quite singular. It does not care about the computing power of your GPU, CPU or ASIC devices farm. All of that makes no matter, as there is even no room for such a concept as “mining” in this case. One hundred billion XRP were created in the very beginning; there were no plans for new emissions.
Ripple has been often called “centralized”, and it might confuse inexperienced crypto-gamblers. There is no oxymoron because the network does not rely on the blockchain technology, traditional for the majority of cryptocurrencies. Don’t be disappointed, because the unique mechanism of this system brings some serious benefits.
The user data privacy does not go away, too. Add that to other bright sides, which are going to be described below, and you will see that Ripple has a lot to offer for the gambling games industry.
How do you think, which way allows sending money across the Atlantic ocean faster: the use of modern payment systems or a flight on 1927 Spirit of St. Louis monoplane while holding a bag of cash? The first case implies making a SWIFT transfer that takes up to 2 days, while Charles Lindbergh managed to get from New York to Paris in 33 hours in the first third of the 20th century.
Thankfully, the 3rd millennium has been swarming with innovative technologies. Ripple payment protocol has required more than ten years of development to become one. Here is what it offers today:
- Very low cost of transactions. It is 0.00001 XRP now, while 1 XRP is about $1 at the current rate. Do you feel the difference? This fee can increase only in case of network overload.
- Very fast transfers. This is where the “centralization” of Ripple proves its worth, enabling people to make payments in a few seconds. Since there in no need to solve math problems and add transactions to blocks, it makes transfers a lot easier as opposed to traditional cryptocurrencies.
- Easy currency exchange. You can exchange your local currency for any other by means of XRP. There will be a minimum fee.
- Bitcoin Bridge. With this feature, a user can put money to a BTC-wallet, using almost any currency possible. There would be no need in using exchanges that charge their commission fees. In other words, you can send bitcoins without de facto buying them.
They say that the creators of this network took the best out of both fiat money and cryptocurrency, combining it into the powerful payment system. Its features fit in with the cryptocurrency gambling just perfectly:
1. Super-fast system transactions hint at making deposits and withdrawing money from XRP-casino accounts being no less fast.
2. The cheap cost of transfers allows putting money at any convenient time, while also sending the amounts you want. Who knows, maybe you will snatch a jackpot playing with the saved money.
3. While the transaction info is public, payment data are not available for viewing. By doing so, Ripple keeps your identity private.
4. Even if you are unbanked, you still can send funds via the Internet by using XRP.
5. Your local money does not have enough currency pairs? You still can use it to make a deposit at cryptocurrency casino by using Ripple.
Even though XRP-tokens haven’t been intended to be an investment object, their price does tend to surge nicely because of the efforts and long-term plans of the developers.
- CASINOS THAT ACCEPT RIPPLE
So far, this payment system and its virtual currency are not very known in the crypto-gambling industry. However, first acquaintances have been already made ― you can gamble with Ripple (XRP) in slots, poker, roulette, dice, and other games thanks to two modern crypto-casinos:
- Betcoin.ag allows you to play electronic gambling machines, as well as place bets using XRP in 9 kinds of sports and virtual games like a horse race. This website has progressive jackpots and Provably Fair algorithm activated.
The first XRP-deposit brings 100% bonus in poker. The portal is a partner of Winning Poker Network, so its users have access to the largest Ripple poker room.
Apart from poker, some gambling entertainments are available live: these are roulette (including auto version), blackjack, keno, baccarat, and lottery.
- On LuckyGames.io, you can spend and increase your XRP bankroll in such games as dice, roulette, “balls”, “cells”, and “hacker”. Players get 99% of their winnings, so the house edge is 1%. The minimum bet is one satoshi, while the maximum one is 5000 XRP.
Like the previous one, this Ripple casino also enables checking the results’ fairness thanks to the Provably Fair system. There is an interesting feature called RainBot that randomly gives away cryptocurrency for those who are active in the chat.
This resource allows you to become a VIP user. You can buy this status, win it in a contest, or get in the chat. Such users can activate the faucet, get more coins from RainBot, and see the gains of other gamblers.
Here are some working Ripple faucets:
By using them, you can earn some XRP to try out games in a certain casino.
- HOW TO START GAMBLING FOR RIPPLE (XRP)
Before putting funds into casino’s account, you should get this money somehow. It is not difficult, but you would need to register an account on some crypto-exchange. You can choose one from the list on the Ripple’s official website.
After the registration, you will get access to currency exchange. Choose a convenient currency pair and a nice rate, and then place an order to buy. That being done, you are able to send your XRP to a Ripple casino’s address.
And if you’ve been using faucets or can get this crypto on your wallet in some other way, you can transfer funds immediately from this very account. Good luck!